PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steelers Broncos game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that I am chalking it up, but hopefully we'll help you guys out and make it a two team race.
I want the Colts to do well as long as they remain a game or two behind us by playoff time. Home field advantage is important.

Someone tell me that the Squeelers are as good as us or the Colts please?
They lucked out on there SB 2 years ago and Big Ben will never be as good as Brady!

Someone tell me that the Squeelers are as good as us or the Colts please?
They lucked out on there SB 2 years ago and Big Ben will never be as good as Brady!
or Manning!

I want the Colts to do well as long as they remain a game or two behind us by playoff time. Home field advantage is important.

Dude, even if we beat you and are 8-0, I think you STILL get HFA. Too many losable games for us.

Tomlin told Suzy Sunshine at the half "we have to get the ball OUT OF Ben's hands"...LOL Ben is not gonna be happy.

Glad to see this thread going. This game has implications; could be the resurrection of Denver's season and a big detour for Pittsburgh.

Nah, they have QB issues too. Shanny looked like he wanted to strangle his on that INT.

santonio holmes is a good receiver.

Same old Ben... 2 picks in the first half is why you want to put the ball in his hands. His ego will derail Tomlin yet. That's why the Chin bailed.

All the worry warts who are obcessing about Indy and Pittsburgh and Baltimore...LOL Indy is the only team who remotely poses a problem because they could potentially can keep pace with us offensively if they don't run. And thus far they've boasted the 11th best D overall...

This is why the hysteria driven criticism is just over the top. THIS IS THE COMPETITION!!!!!

Got to agree here. Baltimore I always knew was a fraud but geez, I bought into Pittsburgh. Pats O should outscore them easy. It's down to Indy which will be a loss unless we fix our D.

Dude, even if we beat you and are 8-0, I think you STILL get HFA. Too many losable games for us.

Which games are not winnable for Indy? Titans looks like they have an offense with Collins but he's good for a couple picks every game. Jacksonville's D is living on reputation. I think if Indy gets by the Pats, then there's a good chance for them to go 16-0. Ironic, if Pats didn't play Indy this year, there would be a good chance of two teams going 16-0.

Gee, Rookie HC Mike Tomlin doesn't look nearly as smug as he did a few weeks ago... :rofl:

His Stillers be gettin' spanked on the road. Wait 'til they get to the Razor.

Woodley's a beast I know alot of us wanted him here.

Got to agree here. Baltimore I always knew was a fraud but geez, I bought into Pittsburgh. Pats O should outscore them easy. It's down to Indy which will be a loss unless we fix our D.

Have you watched a lot of the Colts D? And they haven't really played anyone with an offense yet. NO was staggering out of the gate, and Tampa - two NFC teams they hosted, Denver which was until tonight floundering, Tennessee which is erratic at best and whom they barely beat and Houston who they beat by 6 on the road. The Colts had the 11th ranked D against that competition.

Which games are not winnable for Indy? Titans looks like they have an offense with Collins but he's good for a couple picks every game. Jacksonville's D is living on reputation. I think if Indy gets by the Pats, then there's a good chance for them to go 16-0. Ironic, if Pats didn't play Indy this year, there would be a good chance of two teams going 16-0.

They have back to back road games JAX on MNF and then Carolina on a short week before us. And they have to travel to SD the next week where the talented crybabies may be digging their heads out of their asses. Then KC at home. After that it's a cake walk.

Tell you what...all the stars are aligned for the Broncks to win this game, but they still look shaky. Both of these teams have clear flaws. No way you can talk about Pittsburgh in the same breath while mentioning the Pats or the Colts.

Tell you what...all the stars are aligned for the Broncks to win this game, but they still look shaky. Both of these teams have clear flaws. No way you can talk about Pittsburgh in the same breath while mentioning the Pats or the Colts.

Yup. Win or lose they are facing a Broncos team without Walker or Bailey or Nalen and they are hanging by a thread. Brady and the weapons will pummel them.

They have back to back road games JAX on MNF and then Carolina on a short week before us. And they have to travel to SD the next week where the talented crybabies may be digging their heads out of their asses. Then KC at home. After that it's a cake walk.

I've seen Indy's D and I'm not on the "Indy has a good D" bandwagon but the Pats' D this year isn't making me forget that nightmare of a second half last year. And it looks like Seymour isn't going to be available so I'm kinda anxious.

Forgot about the SD game. That should be a tough game for them. I'm not sold on Jacksonville but hopefully they'll prove me wrong tomorrow.

Steelers just tied the game. ****.

Thank god Elam banged it home.

With time left for an Elam FG from 48. Shanny was too nervous to get it closer. That was a nice call overturning the incomplete but Graham needs to hang onto the ball a bit longer in case they don't get it right.

The kick is good. Too bad Stillers - you didn't deserve to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back