PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steelers Broncos game

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
The steelers offense is completely different than the past. You used to hardly see 4 wides under bill cowher.

I don't like either team but the good news is; one will lose.
Steelers are a good team but I don't see them as a threat to us this year.

Second best team eh?? :confused:

Let's take the gloves off a moment, and talk about this game plan of the Steelers:confused:

Parker and Davenport, versus a poor run D, and you're gonna come out throwing like that??

Denver giving them all they can handle. There are some nice hard hits and it looks like the donkeys came to play.

I hate rooting for the Broncos but the lesser of two evils at the moment. Hope they can hold on to win.

Same old Ben... 2 picks in the first half is why you want to put the ball in his hands. His ego will derail Tomlin yet. That's why the Chin bailed.

All the worry warts who are obcessing about Indy and Pittsburgh and Baltimore...LOL Indy is the only team who remotely poses a problem because they could potentially can keep pace with us offensively if they don't run. And thus far they've boasted the 11th best D overall...

This is why the hysteria driven criticism is just over the top. THIS IS THE COMPETITION!!!!!

Will someone tell me WHY these guys continue to PASS??

Also, how's come the Donks didn't look this good versus the piss poor Colts?

Heh heh heh heh heh Ben, Ben, Ben....

21-7 Donkeys.

Hope this holds up... no more talk about Pittsburgh among the AFC elite... for now at least.

well..they are stacking up the line with 8. Pass is a good idea, but you need to pass to your players not to the other team.

Ben's ego.

Denver is coming off a bye where they had to hear a lot of talk about everybody but them. They are pretty banged up. Champ and half their Oline not playing. They are pretty pissed off. They are playing for pride with no concern about the season. That's what drove Miami earlier today. Low or no expectations (Shanny said to one of the radio guys who asked him can you scheme around all the personnel losses "not today") can be liberating.

well..they are stacking up the line with 8. Pass is a good idea, but you need to pass to your players not to the other team.

I see 7

Parker busted a 20+ yarder.

They are a running team, and this **** ain't working.

Do something, delay draw, something.

Seriously, this is nuts. Shot gun, pressure, scramble, throw it up for grabs.

Piss poor call. #10 wasn't even the first guy to touch it.

Don't get me wrong, I want the Donks. Are there ANY 1 loss teams left after the Steelers (in AFC)?

Ugoh didn't give up one sack to these guys:D

Last edited:
Piss poor call. #10 wasn't even the first guy to touch it.

Don't get me wrong, I want the Donks. Are there ANY 1 team loss teams left after the Steelers (in AFC)?

Jacksonville. :D

The guy they just sacked is the reason Whisenhut didn't get the HC job. He and Cowher both knew that more than a little Ben was not good for the Steelers. Ben disagreed. He's callin' the shots with his new to the team HC and new OC.

Not that I am chalking it up, but hopefully we'll help you guys out and make it a two team race.

I have no problem with you beating the Jags. I want 11/4 to be a battle of the unbeaten teams.

It's a game against a tough team and they know you well so it'll be a battle.

Last edited:
Glad to see this thread going. This game has implications; could be the resurrection of Denver's season and a big detour for Pittsburgh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes