PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Spygate Could Spark Espionage Investigation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Goodell is at it again. They are giving Walsh indemnity to say whatever the freak he wants.

If I'm Kraft, I tell Rog, go eff yourself.

Not looking good for the organization, lets hope Walsh has no evidence

If he is given immunity, then are there any repercussions if he lies? It just seems that in the interviews of him that I have read, he wants attention and is attempting to almost sell his story.

I can't agree with you more, and I do not believe there is a punishment for lying except if he is under oath --> perjury. Thankfully, the sporting world knows not to take any information as unequivocally true, as we have seen in the Mitchell report, and in the accusations against Moss.

I say bring on the investigation. Investigate the whole league. First stop will be the evidence that Miami stole the Pats line signals two years ago -- line signals being much more of a trade secret than a set of fairly standard red zone play variations that every team in the league uses.

Well, Goodell is at it again. They are giving Walsh indemnity to say whatever the freak he wants.

If I'm Kraft, I tell Rog, go eff yourself.
Goodell created this whole situation in an effort to make himself the law and order commish. He made a big deal of this to make his candle burn a little brighter, I don't think he had a clue about what he was going to start. Is anyone seriously going to say that filming from the sidelines provides a bigger competitive advantage than player tampering?

There was no reason this was made such a big issue, considering the other violations that happen every year that barely get a write up. You rarely get to see a CEO do as much damage to their product as he has done. I would guess many NFL execs are wearing diapers as a result of thinking about having to testify in front of a congressional committee. If our Senior Senator does not call every GM and head coach in front of some committee and ask them have they ever cheated in anyway I will be very disappointment. Get them on the record and then let the Walshes from every team come out of the woodwork.
I want every team ever accused, rumored, or found guilty of tampering on the record.

If Specter wants the information out there, let's get it all out. Subverting the salary cap, practice squad manipulation, or steriods all provide a larger competitive advantage then video taping, let's get it all out.

Mr Goodell, you did this to the game.

YOU seriously damaged the brand of one of your most valuable franchise.
YOU caused a great super bowl to be overshadowed by spygate
YOU have put the other franchises in a shaky situation if they have to testify.

The Patriots have already paid the price in the court of public opinion, let's get it all out.

Last edited:
I say bring on the investigation. Investigate the whole league. First stop will be the evidence that Miami stole the Pats line signals two years ago -- line signals being much more of a trade secret than a set of fairly standard red zone play variations that every team in the league uses.

Didn't they get the tapes of Brady's audibles or something like that?

Wow. Reading the venomous stories compiled on the allthingsbelichick site, written by the so-called sports journalists, has made me enraged. These people really are some of the most ignorant, talentless, worthless excuses for writers I have ever read.

I am glad to know that

a) they are sensitive and hold grudges

b) they neither write nor think very well

c) they are illogical and contradictory

d) they are ignorant of both history and the game

When you consider also that they provide neither pleasure by their writing, nor utility through their professions, it is amazing that they have such a powerful license to libel, gossip, and destroy.

They are beyond pathetic. They are worms.

Wow. Reading the venomous stories compiled on the allthingsbelichick site, written by the so-called sports journalists, has made me enraged. These people really are some of the most ignorant, talentless, worthless excuses for writers I have ever read.

I am glad to know that

a) they are sensitive and hold grudges

b) they neither write nor think very well

c) they are illogical and contradictory

d) they are ignorant of both history and the game

When you consider also that they provide neither pleasure by their writing, nor utility through their professions, it is amazing that they have such a powerful license to libel, gossip, and destroy.

They are beyond pathetic. They are worms.
iam a little surprised the webmaster posted those. normally they dont post herald junk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes