PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sources: NFL working toward disciplinary findings without negotiating with Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
The same media which is killing brady right now -if brady gets suspended which seems likely - will focus on BB and kraft if jimmy G plays well saying they maybe wanted to see if they can transition . Some BS story like that will be spun in favor of brady .

The same media which is killing brady right now -if brady gets suspended which seems likely - will focus on BB and kraft if jimmy G plays well saying they maybe wanted to see if they can transition . Some BS story like that will be spun in favor of brady .

So Brady is vindicated in the press because the NFL & the Pats were conspiring to remove TB12 as QB so they can accelerate the transition to Grapes? Let me know if I misunderstood.

Im not even sure what "not negotiating with the Patriots" means. Doesn't seem like to me that the NFL has ever done this.

As far as legal action, I think it is tricky and will take a long time, the guys in the bountygate deal were required to go to arbitration first, that meant Goody was the arbitrator, only after that they went to a federal judge and forced the NFL to use an outside arbitrator. Goodell is Brady's first shot at it and Goodell isnt going to change it. Thats how this goes if it indeed goes that way at all.

Im not even sure of my confidence of Brady fighting any penalty, we all think he will but Im not so sure. Thats just my opinion.
I can't imagine that he wouldn't, his reputation and brand have been so heavily damaged. There are guys out there saying he shouldn't make the HoF.

I can't imagine that he wouldn't, his reputation and brand have been so heavily damaged. There are guys out there saying he shouldn't make the HoF.

If he doesn't fight, win and get some of his name back they'll be a Field of Dreams II and coming out of the cornfield onto a football field in Iowa will be Tom Brady.

So Brady is vindicated in the press because the NFL & the Pats were conspiring to remove TB12 as QB so they can accelerate the transition to Grapes? Let me know if I misunderstood.
Yes. I am not saying this isnt stupid but would you surprised at rumor mongers starting this especially our own boston media ?

Yes. I am not saying this isnt stupid but would you surprised at rumor mongers starting this especially our own boston media ?
Nothing surprises me anymore.

I could here Tomase or Minehan spewing this crap as gospel. Ugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back