PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Something to think about......which is a little scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their front four isn't what it used to be and that coupled with Eli's miracles, was the only reason the Giants won those games.

Exactly, that's what killed the pats vs the Giants is their pass rush. I think this offense is better to win vs defensive strong teams but not sure how we are vs good offenses yet. 07 had big strike potential, 2015 is more of a ball control offense

The Steelers were an excellent offense, and Buffalo has been good thru 3 games

There are a few flaws to your theory, 1) No pass rush, 2)a great offense led by Eli Manning doesn't scare me in the least(lucky SOB is all), 3) the Giants aren't sniffing the Superbowl this year, and lastly and most importantly your biggest flaw is 4) you listen to WEEI all day, every day.

Last edited:
I say blowout when we face them for stealing 2 rings from brady. Well i kinda put the blame on the patriots D for losing SB46, if you guys remember Giants fumbled like 3-4 times and not once were we able to do anything with it besides the one that wasn't really our fault due to the flag

I don't think the Giants make it past Arizona, Seattle or GB........though I won't shed any tears if the Giants don't make the playoffs............

I don't think the Giants are a .500 team. Beating Washington at home is like beating Jacksonville at home.

I wonder how many people have thought about the Giants this season. Do you guys realize the last 2 times the Pats have had to play the NFC East in the regular season 2007 and 2011, its been the Giants to upset the Pats in the Super Bowl. What do you guys think? They have the ultimate guy for the circus catches, and the Pats play @ Giants in November, should be interesting.

They don't have the D line now that they used to have but they have a great offense, and Tom Coughlin is Belichick's kryptonite.....this has me worried.

I listen to WEEI everyday all day, and they have not mentioned the Giants once or acknowledged the fact that the last 2 times we have played the NFC east in the regular season we have lost those super bowls.
Have you /watched/ them this year?

In that division, with Romo out, all it may take is 8-8 to win it...

I think the Giants are more of the 6-10 variety.

Besides, even with Weeden or Cassel, the Cowboys are still head and shoulders above the rest of that division, and should take it by a couple of games at least. And that's a one-playoff bid division.

I had the cowboys winning the division with romo. That injury was big. I can see the eagles now with a chance.

COUGH COUGH....AHEM AHEM........Like i posted months ago, and most of you guys just laughed at me. Half time score Giants 17, pats 10.....

COUGH COUGH....AHEM AHEM........Like i posted months ago, and most of you guys just laughed at me. Half time score Giants 17, pats 10.....
Who you think our QB is Aaron Rodgers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore