PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Someone seriously needs to high five Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's waiting to high five the defensive players coming off the field. What makes it awkward is that he stuck his hand up too early. Sometimes he's still that goofy awshucks kid that he was in his first few seasons here.

Dear Tom - Please continue to high-five with your left hand. Do not use your right hand and especially, DO NOT jump up to chest bump someone. We have enough injuries on this team already. :)

Lmao why do they keep doing this to him?

they could be screwing with him, they're ignoring him on purpose. its some inside gag we aren't privy to as in 'here comes tom with his corn ball high five crap just ignore him hehehehe'

Clearly they hate their QB

At the bar watching the game, someone yelled out "Brady's high five face" when they showed this. Everyone started cracking up.

It has the same vibe as when your 40 something year old high school science teacher tried to relate to you.

There are some times that Brady just comes off as "special"

He looks "special" on this one:D

Brady-high-five.gif

This is ridiculous. He was holding is arm up in celebration after a great play, (like he does often),while beating down an arch enemy. He had his helmet in his other hand. Maybe ready for a high five if one became available. I can't believe you people are buying into the Mediot BS. :confused:

This is ridiculous. He was holding is arm up in celebration after a great play, (like he does often),while beating down an arch enemy. He had his helmet in his other hand. Maybe ready for a high five if one became available. I can't believe you people are buying into the Mediot BS. :confused:
Lighten up dude, we are all kidding here :rolleyes:

I really hope all the efforts at explaining what was going on and especially those who posted with concern are joking!

It's something sports teams do on purpose and Brady KNEW it was a joke which is why he's smiling his arse off the entire time....he LOVED it.

And that's a fact, not an opinion.

Didn't he get two high fives right after the camera cut?

Well, what did he say?

All Tom Brady wants for Christmas is a high five: Why has the New England Patriots QB been left hanging all season? | masslive.com

During his weekly appearance WEEI's Dennis & Callahan Morning Show, Brady talked about the lack of high fives.

“I know, some of the guys showed me. I said, ‘Where were all my guys?’ They were all running on the field. [Julian Edelman] said, ‘Don’t worry, I’m going to find you next time.’ I don’t know, it’s been all year. I don’t know, I can’t get anyone to get in there with me.”

With one game remaining in the season and a playoff berth clinched, the Patriots will have two more chances to get at least one player to approach Brady on the sidelines and successfully perform an overhand slap in which his hand meets Brady's in the air. We'll have to wait and watch to see if it happens.

One more thing which comes to mind is maybe BB and Kraft have threatened the players that no one is supposed to touch Brady for that matter no one is supposed to touch the air around Brady , He is our most prized asset after all.

Claim to the greatest of all time, 3 Super Bowls (with more to come), hundreds of millions of dollars, a heap of records, married to a super model and he's still a kid at heart. You've got to love that.

Claim to the greatest of all time, 3 Super Bowls (with more to come), hundreds of millions of dollars, a heap of records, married to a super model and he's still a kid at heart. You've got to love that.

We are witnessing history here. The day that he and Belichick are gone will be a sad one indeed. Eventually I am going to pick up a bottle of Glenlivet 18 just to have on hand. I will be devastated.

Dear Tom - Please continue to high-five with your left hand. Do not use your right hand and especially, DO NOT jump up to chest bump someone. We have enough injuries on this team already. :)

Apparently you haven't seen his pregame helmet smashing routine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes