PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Some irrelevant Patriot stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

R_T26

Banned
Reaction score
Someone I know (an aquaintance) is a big fan of Givens , he says he's his favorite player. About a year and a half ago a very attractive girl he knew wanted to start dating him, but he declined. The reason.......she use to "Hang Out" with Givens and he couldn't date a girl who "hung out" with his favorite player.

also a friend of mine recently has been doing business with joe andruzzi over the phone and just had some casual conversations with him at the same time. Andruzzi said that his wife and kids dont like living in Cleveland but they are getting used to it, he said he never wanted to leave but the Pats never even made him an offer. m friend asked him about Brady and andruzzi said what you see is what you get with brady..a great guy. he says almost all the PATS are good guys. My friend asked him who was the biggest a-hole on the Pats but andruzzi just laughed and gave no answer. not groundbreaking stuff hear just thought i 'd share that. But felger has said on the radio that Keith Traylor was a jerk and Curran recently said on "EEI" that he doesnt know why the Pats have still kep Poole calling him a "little Weirdo".

R_T26 said:
also a friend of mine recently has been doing business with joe andruzzi over the phone and just had some casual conversations with him at the same time. Andruzzi said that his wife and kids dont like living in Cleveland but they are getting used to it, he said he never wanted to leave but the Pats never even made him an offer.

These FA's from the Patriots can't complain. Belichick and Pioli don't appear to be poisoning the money they can make. All FA's go out there with the appearance that the Patriots can and might match the offers made. That's respect if you ask me.

Belichick could easily have said we don't want Andruzzi back no matter what...as he can with Givens...but does not. Belichick never utters the words "We are moving on"...kudos to him.

I remember Michael Holley saying the Patriot he liked least was Mike Vrabel. He said Vrabel seemed to have some kind of a problem with him but that he (Holley) didn't know what it was.

Maybe it's an Ohio thang.

good stories, good thread. thanks.

Some Anchient History

I was sitting in a bar with some friends when I was younger. One was was a bit of a dealer...nothing but top of the line stuff...kind of a conniseur of drugs. Anyway, he nonchalantly pulls a 1/4 ounce of cocaine out of his top pocket. I ask him, "Where's that going?" He says, "Harold Jackson...New England Patriots."

R_T26 said:
My friend asked him who was the biggest a-hole on the Pats but andruzzi just laughed and gave no answer. not groundbreaking stuff hear just thought i 'd share that.

This is probably why andruzzi just smiled. In the back of his mind he knew if he said something, it was going to be repeated and then end up on a forum like this! :D

Interesting thread of stories...Poole is very very religious...so I don't know what Felger's thing is with him...

Last edited:
Pats726 said:
Interesting thread of stories...Poole is very very religious...so I don't know what Felger's thing is with him...

Curran said it

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft