Votes: 83 53.9%
  • Seachickens

Votes: 28 18.2%
  • Potato Salad

Votes: 43 27.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree. i think the thing to look out for is, if GB cannot pull it off, how close the game is. If seattle blows them out of the stadium, then the pats (if they win) are in trouble. However, if GB keeps it close and loses let's say 27-24 then NE has a shot to beat seattle in the super bowl. Seattle has beaten a lot of good teams but they haven't faced an offense like GB since week 1 (also against GB). Dallas and San Diego were able to beat seattle with ball control. GB doesn't strike me as a ball control team though - they like to move the ball down field quickly with big plays.
its gonna be a very intriguing game ..

Tough call, but I went with the Packers. There are obviously pros and cons, but what tipped it for me was BB has been very successful when playing a team that he had lost to earlier.

It worked in 2002 vs the Rams, it can work in 2015 vs the Packers.

I'm rooting for the Pats to win their game.

Whoever wins the NFC bring 'em on and let the chips fall where they may.

Hopefully in the Pats stack. #4 would/will be the greatest.

SO ... game thread? Two early turnovers by the 'Hawks.

Seahawks trying to get it all back n one play, and Pack intercepts them. And Wilson gets whacked on the return.

And now Earl Thomas return questionable. And now a bad pick by Rodgers.

(Guess the board is out shopping for Pats game vittles ...)

I really don't want Seattle to win and get a chance to get considered a dynasty.

Only WE get to be a dynasty d%#*!@t!

I think the Packers are a better match up for the Patriots.

Brady has struggled in the playoffs against nasty, tough, intimidating, bullying defenses… and that's what Seattle has.

Packers have a decent defense, but they don't fit the description above.

Brady has struggled in the playoffs against nasty, tough, intimidating, bullying defenses… and that's what Seattle has.

The concern is obviously trying to stop the RB Lacy, while also trying to stop the game's current best QB (arguably) and his plethora of receiving options, particularly the matchups against his WR3/TEs which hurt us last time.

I see both sides.

Pack could of put the dagger in em, and due to miscommunication Seattle is picking up a lil steam ..

the Seahawks don't have the inside pass rush that gives Brady problems and just look at the way Wilson is playing today when he has to throw to win the game. but Rodgers what out a pass rush in his face is just as unstoppable as Brady or manning

Anyone who watched the first half of the Packer/Seahawk game SHOULD spend the second half rooting for Seattle to win this game. Their offensive flaws have been exposed for all to see. They would be BY FAR the easiest team of the 2 to defend and the easiest to defeat. GO SEAHAWKS (though it doesn't look good. ;(

Anyone who watched the first half of the Packer/Seahawk game SHOULD spend the second half rooting for Seattle to win this game. Their offensive flaws have been exposed for all to see. They would be BY FAR the easiest team of the 2 to defend and the easiest to defeat. GO SEAHAWKS (though it doesn't look good. ;(

I've been one of the few on this board rooting for seattle all week. They can be beaten. Their offense is nothing without harvin, rice and tate. GB on the other hand has Rodgers who can pick you apart.

Beast Mode got Sterling Moore-d.

Big Mo a'swingin'?

John Harbaugh would not approve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back