Votes: 83 53.9%
  • Seachickens

Votes: 28 18.2%
  • Potato Salad

Votes: 43 27.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Packers would be Ideal. But id love to see a Spectacle of Patriots vs Seahawks. To be the Best you Have to beat the Best. But either way Both are Scary... Rodgers could have an Amazing Game and Seahawks have a Great Running Game.

im not going to choose, its come back to bite me in the ass for the last several years, so this year i opt out

ill welcome either team with open arms to Arizona, they both have some serious strengths which can kill us in the SB, but at the end of the day I think we can beat either

i will say this....i think GB has a VERY good shot at an upset today

Pack for Payback.

I just hope the "Scared" level of the New England region doesn't reach the levels like the Ravens .. I will have to move my parents out of the North Shore ...ha .. Pats fans always "SCARED" ..

If I were on my death bed ; NE destroys Seattle. Brady walks up to Sherman> "U Mad Bro". .....OK doc, you can pull the plug now

If the Seahawks get to the Superbowl, the crowd in Phoenix will likely be heavily skewed toward them. LOTS of northwest snowbirds there with $ for tickets and a quick flight from Seattle.

Welcome to the board. The Super Bowl will easily be 50% suits, celebs, fat cats and casual fans. The crowd will not be a factor. It never is. If they get that far, the 12th man will not matter. Pats fans acquit themselves well, but won't make a difference in the play calling or at the line.

The Super Bowl is afftected by the two weeks off and the media distractions. We just watched the Patriots defense come out sleep-walking in the first half of the Ravens game. I hope they're sharp and start fast today.

I just hope the "Scared" level of the New England region doesn't reach the levels like the Ravens .. I will have to move my parents out of the North Shore ...ha .. Pats fans always "SCARED" ..
The Ravens almost beat us. People here had legit reasons to be concerned. Weren't you the one who said because Seahawks lost in San Diego in week 2 they aren't a good team lol?

Welcome to the board. The Super Bowl will easily be 50% suits, celebs, fat cats and casual fans. The crowd will not be a factor. It never is. If they get that far, the 12th man will not matter. Pats fans acquit themselves well, but won't make a difference in the play calling or at the line.

The Super Bowl is afftected by the two weeks off and the media distractions. We just watched the Patriots defense come out sleep-walking in the first half of the Ravens game. I hope they're sharp and start fast today.
It was in SB40. Steelers fans were very loud from what I remember.

My betting site already has the pointspread up for Patriots/Seahawks LOL WTF

i heard there are a lot of pats fans in san diego who could make the trip to glendale. I remember how disappointed I was with the relatively few pats fans in indy for SB 46.

The Ravens almost beat us. People here had legit reasons to be concerned. Weren't you the one who said because Seahawks lost in San Diego in week 2 they aren't a good team lol?

I remember specifically saying "not saying they are not good" .. However Gates took their lunch .. They are good, no doubt about it .. In my opinion they can be beat ..

If I were on my death bed ; NE destroys Seattle. Brady walks up to Sherman> "U Mad Bro". .....OK doc, you can pull the plug now

Even though he won't do it because it would be sophmoric and embarrassing, have Erin Andrews stick a mike in front of Brady and see him go on a "Crabtree" rant on Sherman would be cool..

i heard there are a lot of pats fans in san diego who could make the trip to glendale. I remember how disappointed I was with the relatively few pats fans in indy for SB 46.

So many more Giants fans. But lots of pats fans in socal and in NE who will make this trip IMO if we win

Politely, you're wrong. See Seattle vs. Pittsburg in Detroit which had a crowd heavily skewed to Steelers. The refs certainly ref'd like it was a Steelers home game. Mark my words... it Seattle wins today, the crowd will be skewed in their favor in Phoenix.

So many more Giants fans. But lots of pats fans in socal and in NE who will make this trip IMO if we win

i wonder if the gronk injury scared a lot of people off in SB 46 from going to the game. I was planning on going but decided against it because I knew it was going to be tough to win the SB against a hot team and no gronk.

i wonder if the gronk injury scared a lot of people off in SB 46 from going to the game. I was planning on going but decided against it because I knew it was going to be tough to win the SB against a hot team and no gronk.

Well this SB will be a lot harder IMO....a lot harder... if it's Seattle-Pats. I will be confident...but come game time and if Seattle pulls a jets or Balt in 2012 and gives us fits..i won't be happy

Well this SB will be a lot harder IMO....a lot harder... if it's Seattle-Pats. I will be confident...but come game time and if Seattle pulls a jets or Balt in 2012 and gives us fits..i won't be happy

i agree. i think the thing to look out for is, if GB cannot pull it off, how close the game is. If seattle blows them out of the stadium, then the pats (if they win) are in trouble. However, if GB keeps it close and loses let's say 27-24 then NE has a shot to beat seattle in the super bowl. Seattle has beaten a lot of good teams but they haven't faced an offense like GB since week 1 (also against GB). Dallas and San Diego were able to beat seattle with ball control. GB doesn't strike me as a ball control team though - they like to move the ball down field quickly with big plays.

Last edited:
i agree. i think to look out for if GB cannot pull it off is how close the game is. If seattle blows them out of the stadium, then the pats (if they win) are in trouble. However, if GB keeps it close and loses let's say 27-24 then NE has a shot to beat seattle in the super bowl. Seattle has beaten a lot of good teams but they haven't faced an offense like GB since week 1 (also against GB). Dallas and San Diego were able to beat seattle with ball control. GB doesn't strike me as a ball control team though - they like to move the ball down field quickly with big plays.

I don't think this seattle game will have any bearing on the pats and if it's close or not today

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News