PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

So, what was that bit on MNF about Brady not wearing a wristband for playcalling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought they were saying he did wear one and then went on to talk about how they had 3,000 plays in the playbook or something like that?

Anyway, it's a long game with a lot of down time, they have to fill it somehow. Better than listening to Remy and Orsillo discuss Remy's lack of a hobby.

Let me preface this by saying that given the choice between a preseason football game and a regular season baseball game I'd choose football every time, but I like Remy and Orsillo's banter.

Let me preface this by saying that given the choice between a preseason football game and a regular season baseball game I'd choose football every time, but I like Remy and Orsillo's banter.

You know the baseball game is out of hand, one way or another, when those two start giggling in the booth, particularly Orsillo.

Gruden was on his knees all night.

On a related note, Gruden's one of the few announcers around the league who has any idea wtf he's talking about. Gotta take the opinions of SB-winning coaches seriously.

On a related note, Gruden's one of the few announcers around the league who has any idea wtf he's talking about. Gotta take the opinions of SB-winning coaches seriously.

So do you take Al Davis seriously too? The guy has three SB rings from managing teams.

So do you take Al Davis seriously too? The guy has three SB rings from managing teams.

He's not a SB-winning coach. He is, however, a senile old nutjob. Either way, not sure what this has to do with Jon Gruden.

Why wouldn't you take Davis seriously? He's clearly lost his fastball and makes a lot of mistakes, but he's still capable of making good moves, finding good players and fleecing the Patriots in trades.

Didn't Gruden also say that no QB in the NFL does more to direct his offense than Brady does?

Love Gruden but, he probably says this about everyone lol.

Jaws dropped an S bomb during the telecast.

While I do enjoy Gruden's insight and analysis, it does seem as if the next time he does not praise someone it will be a first. Somewhat similar to the quote in Deus Irae's signature, after a while all those compliments tend to lose any meaning when he is heaping the same amount of praise on just about every single NFL player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News