PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

So, Mark Schlereth...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bradmahn

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Tony Dungy apologizes for his mistakes and that makes him one of the better coaches in the NFL?

If Turner said to his team "Sorry guys, I'm a ****** dingbat. My fault," that makes him a good coach? No. Dungy messed up. It was a poor coaching decision, and regardless of his apology it was stupid. Does not make him a good coach, no matter how you spin it.

Schlereth has been sucking Dungy and the Colts' nuts for the last five minutes. Disgusting.

He also said their special teams were tired. And, that's why they were so poor tonight?? Opening f'n kickoff!! Tired!!!! Sproles punt return 9m 5 sec into the bleeping game. Now, there are other excuses to make for them. Tired. Does he get paid to analyze??

Loved his analysis of Philip Rivers though. Someone explain to me how he made the Pro Bowl over Brady last year?

Dungy is a big ***** for even admitting that mistake - his HIGHLY PAID kicker should be making those kicks regardless. That should really galvanize the locker room Tony- your team thinks you can screw up in tight situations, perfect (for us).

Schlereth is an even bigger ***** for applauding his "apology" - since when has the NFL morphed into "it's not about winning or losing, it's about friends and feelings" mentality? Play hard and kill each other, but don't hurt each other's feelings and make sure everybody feels good after the game. Right.

I'm glad we don't have a ***** coaching our squad. God bless BB.

You can just tell how upset Mark was that the Colts lost. I think Mark broke the record for most excuses ever said after a loss. He sounded so pathetic I was actually laughing. I was laughing. What's even more funny is that I knew the Colts would lose this game and actually was thinking about all the excuses that would be said and I think Mark covered them all.

That was pretty much the weirdest thing I've ever seen. He was going on and on about it, how great it is for Dungy to admit his mistakes, how much it makes his players want to play for him, and that's why they're champs??

I mean, good for Dungy for doing that I guess, but I didn't expect 5 minutes of ESPN's post game analysis to be on it....sheesh.

He also said, along with Golic, Hoge, and Salisbury, that the Vikings would be a better team without Randy Moss!!! :singing:

Didn't BB famously tell his team that he f'd up the scheme in the first StL game in 2001?

Sure Dungy deserves credit for admitting a mistake, but "analysts" need to stop acting as if things don't happen unless they happen at a podium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe