PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

So Long Curt

tedylb

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Curt Schilling to retire

I've always had mixed feelings about you. You came up big in the big games (bloody sock, etc). But your mouth was even bigger. At least the Sox don't have to pay you $8 mil for doing nothing like they did last season.

I liked him, he did talk a little to much, but came up BIG for the team.

I'll remember Schill for the World Series victories and the commercial.
Good luck to Schill ... he's a smart guy and he'll do fine the rest of his life. He has a mouth but he's very generous for charities ... something he should be more known for than his mouth.

curt-schilling-bloody-sock.jpg

thanks for the memories. you are one of bostons all time greats. what you did in 04 in game six against the yanks cant be topped. most players would have not played with your injury. you were everything a fan could expect a player to be. dont let anybody shut you up. keep talking weather they like it or not.

One of my favs. Next stop, Cooperstown.

I realize I came down too hard on one of Boston's all-time clutch starters. Thanks Curt, and best of luck in the future.

Anyone that follows baseball would know that Curt was going to be outspoken if the Sox signed him. At that time, I did not hear anyone protesting that the Sox shouldn't sign him because he was vocal. Anyone else remember the Sox "before" they were World Champions? Anyone who complains about Curt's stay in Boston is a freakin' hypocrite or not much of a fan. I found him entertaining, humorous, annoying, and one of the greatest playoff pitchers in the history of the game. Curt, if you happen to read this, Thanks big time! You will always be welcome in Boston, but you probably already know that.

Anyone that follows baseball would know that Curt was going to be outspoken if the Sox signed him. At that time, I did not hear anyone protesting that the Sox shouldn't sign him because he was vocal. Anyone else remember the Sox "before" they were World Champions? Anyone who complains about Curt's stay in Boston is a freakin' hypocrite or not much of a fan. I found him entertaining, humorous, annoying, and one of the greatest playoff pitchers in the history of the game. Curt, if you happen to read this, Thanks big time! You will always be welcome in Boston, but you probably already know that.

Very well said Scout

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back