PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

So...do the Colts and Pats even play this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OKAY FOLKS, ANY TRASH TALKING I SUPPOSEDLY DID WAS IN RESPONSE TO TRASH TALKERS!! PAY NO ATTENTION TO ELVIS!

Thanks

Ok, so we can compare this to the Patriots case.

It isn't a valid argument for Pats fans to say Other teams do it so it's OK for the Pats.

So wouldn't it be correct to say that you trash talked because others did is not a valid excuse either?

I'm just wondering. :confused:

The Titans play the Colts twice a year and have played them better than even your Patriots the last two games in their last two meetings (they won one of theirs) Stopping Vince young is no small task as you can see and the Colts Defense did a pretty good job considering the Titans ran for almost 300 yards against the Jaguars the week before, the big BAD JAGS defense ya know?

Shaub played pretty good but he got lots of garbage time stats when his team was down 2 plus TD's later in the game.They were up on the texans and they knew that letting them throw for garbage yards and take up time wouldn't hurt. You know kinda how Grossman had a better completion percentage than Manning in the SB?? Short 4th quarter throws because your team is behind. That being said the Colts Defense is ranked number 5 in overall yards allowed. Not bad for a team that was one of the worst run D's of all time at a point last year eh??
Really, even better than the 1st half of the AFCCG and into the 2nd half of the "greatest second half comeback in history"!! Seriously, the Titans suck! They're in your division and you play them twice a year...the same crap that we get from the Doofins (they suck too, but seem to give us a game at least once a year). The Texans are a team with something to prove and nothing to lose. *WARNING* Don't be lulled into your team's recent success as a permanent fixture. There are peaks and valleys. You will be in the valley after Nov. 4!!:eek:

Ok, so we can compare this to the Patriots case.

It isn't a valid argument for Pats fans to say Other teams do it so it's OK for the Pats.

So wouldn't it be correct to say that you trash talked because others did is not a valid excuse either?

I'm just wondering. :confused:
I don't think so, my "trash talk" was in direct response to a previous post containing "trash talk". I don't think BB was just responding in kind to taping practices. At the same time, I don't know who "pioneered" it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft