PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sidney Rice, WR, Coming Out Too

Status
Not open for further replies.

BelichickFan

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Looking like a good draft overall and particularly strong at WR. I'm not sure we'll take a 1st round WR but they'll be there if we want them.

I have been BIG on thr Pats drafting a WR or two next year BUT... not in the first round. We need both DB/LB before anything. I like our defensive front but we need more speed in the back seven.
Lets grab a WR in the later rounds and add a FA pickup as well. Maybe CJ will help as well... I hope

I have been BIG on thr Pats drafting a WR or two next year BUT... not in the first round. We need both DB/LB before anything. I like our defensive front but we need more speed in the back seven.
Lets grab a WR in the later rounds and add a FA pickup as well. Maybe CJ will help as well... I hope
I agree with you but this will be a big first round for WR, it will be worth considering.

To be honest If we grabbed someone like him in the first I wouldn't be upset.
The point is, after what C.J. did this year would BB and Co be gunshi(sp) on drafting a WR in the first?

If we are going to draft a wide receiver, I sure hope it's not this guy. Rice shouldn't have come out and doesn't have the experience necessary to make it in the NFL.

I would be fine with Meachem, Samardzija, or Jarrett in the first if no better DB or LB prospects are available at better value at #28.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes