PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Shut the **** up mason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mason is known to be a pain in the ass diva type, so his crying and moaning is no surprise.

He probably just needs his tampon changed.

You watch football much?

The Ravens won a Super Bowl in that decade, you know. I'm sure beating the Patriots in a divisional round game is pretty low on their highlights list.

Actually only if you can't count right. 2000 is the last year of the decade 1991-2000.

Yeah, I know you will be confused. Name something other than years where you start counting at 0. Years are not a special case for counting, even if people hyperventilate when they see a zero.

Actually only if you can't count right. 2000 is the last year of the decade 1991-2000.

Yeah, I know you will be confused. Name something other than years where you start counting at 0. Years are not a special case for counting, even if people hyperventilate when they see a zero.

Oh, crap. The decade argument again.

Don't get me wrong, Lurker, I'm with you on this.... it's just never going to be resolved.

That Super Bowl the Ravens won was played in 2001...

Lmao, didn't know he had beef with Mason. Didn't pats almost sign him a few years back? Mason is still one tough mofo though.

Oh, crap. The decade argument again.

Don't get me wrong, Lurker, I'm with you on this.... it's just never going to be resolved.

Not that this will sway anybody either but here goes.

A century is ten decades, the year 2000 was the last year of the 20th century, we are now in the 21st century so they won their Super Bowl in the last century, and last decade.

Anyone? anyone?

didn't think that would work.

That Super Bowl the Ravens won was played in 2001...

But it belongs to the 2000 season. Just like if the Stealers (yes I know) would have won this past January, they would have had three Superbowls in the same decade as the Pats three Superbowls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft