PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Shut the **** up mason

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what Mason thought about that part of the segment last night. I'm sure he watched it. :lol2:

It was a hilarious exchange, but I couldn't quit pinpoint the nature of it.

In spite of the profanity, was it a good-natured trash talk, the kind of exchange that BB has with Ochocinco? I think Mason seemed to think so, but I couldn't tell if BB has that level of respect for Mason or not.

It was a hilarious exchange, but I couldn't quit pinpoint the nature of it.

In spite of the profanity, was it a good-natured trash talk, the kind of exchange that BB has with Ochocinco? I think Mason seemed to think so, but I couldn't tell if BB has that level of respect for Mason or not.

In the middle of all the F-bombs Bill says "We'll talk after the game."

In the middle of all the F-bombs Bill says "We'll talk after the game."

I dont think he meant he was going to talk to him nicely after the game. (he certainly may have had a convo with him after the game but dont think he was making plans here)

Save the talk (trash talk) for after the game as in we will talk when we win.

PS. I think it probably was good natured though... :Das good natured as an fbomb can be.

Last edited:
Anyone have a torrent to this episode? I want to download it and upload the vid to my link so everyone can download it and it doesn't have to be via torrents.
thx

I dont think he meant he was going to talk to him nicely after the game. (he certainly may have had a convo with him after the game but dont think he was making plans here)

Save the talk (trash talk) for after the game as in we will talk when we win.

PS. I think it probably was good natured though... :Das good natured as an fbomb can be.

No, you can tell he meant they'll talk after the game in a non-hostile way.

IIAC during that SAME GAME Mason was also the WR that dropped Flacco's easy pass with little to go in the game that would have won it for Balt.

Nope, it was MArk Clayton IIRC.....

2 years later they finally won for the first time ever (in the TFB era), and that was the very first game without Welker..who went down in the season finale at HOU.

In the BAL game the Ravens came out and played a great game, and were exceptional on making some key defensive plays.

The 2009 season was a lot like the 2005 season (IMO). Both were Pats teams who were in a transitional period, for one reason or another. Both were also years where the talent just wasn't there.

But you can't argue that BAL was terribly salty about their loss in the '07 season when that fat blowhard Rex called the timeout right before they stuffed Brady on the sneak, thus ruining their upset. It all came to a head a couple yrs later when Brady gestured to the ref for a flag when Suggs went low for his lower leg/knee, which was perceived by many to be a wussy move. In all fairness, I have seen every single QB in the game ask the ref for a call/argue a call before, especially considering that Brady had just returned from his major surgery. At any rate, BAL fans had it building up for a long time, so that was their 'big' chance at...something that they could use. They finally won the game in the 09 season's playoffs, and that was their ONE victory over the team in the Brady era.

Right. I was sitting here saying, it couldn't have been 2007, that was the year we played the Giants in the SB and lost. I think every team was pissed at the PATS that year, they were going for the perfect season and the closer they got the harder the games became.

I still hate those old Dolphins and their freakin' Champagne.

Incidentally it also cracked me up when the interviewer asked Bill where his Super Bowl rings were.

He responded, "oh, in a box somewhere".

I definitely don't think BB was just messing around with Mason like he would a player he's friendly with. Mason has bad blood with the Pats that extends to his time with the Titans. Anyone remember when he turned down more money from NE to sign with Balt?

I definitely don't think BB was just messing around with Mason like he would a player he's friendly with. Mason has bad blood with the Pats that extends to his time with the Titans. Anyone remember when he turned down more money from NE to sign with Balt?

Yeah his wife supposedly didn't like the city or something...

Right. I was sitting here saying, it couldn't have been 2007, that was the year we played the Giants in the SB and lost. I think every team was pissed at the PATS that year, they were going for the perfect season and the closer they got the harder the games became.

I still hate those old Dolphins and their freakin' Champagne.

In all reality, that champgane wasn't as good for them that yr, as soon as we hit 18-0, which enabled us to top their 17-0 season. Regardless, they still felt worthy enough to drink it.

Those old guys were a pain in the ass that year with that stuff. They could have been a lot more humbled.

"They're not even in the neighborhood..."

Yeah, they're not in the neighborhood dumb ass, that's why they just topped your 17-0 record :bricks:

Yeah his wife supposedly didn't like the city or something...

Yeah, makes sense to spurn off New England in favor of Baltimore, geographically speaking. What beautiful cities Baltimore and Camden are ;)

Last edited:

Mason would have came here if it wasn't for his wife.

Check out Deemason85 on twitter. That's Mason himself and he's pissed.

I honestly could not care less what two men say to eachother in the heat of a battle....emotions run high during a game I would assume. However, what's with the "he may as well have called me "boy" comment? Invoking the race card? Or am I reading too much into it?

what is it about people who come from the Ravens?? They actually make Snooki seem intelligent.

Check out Deemason85 on twitter. That's Mason himself and he's pissed.

I honestly could not care less what two men say to eachother in the heat of a battle....emotions run high during a game I would assume. However, what's with the "he may as well have called me "boy" comment? Invoking the race card? Or am I reading too much into it?

My favorite part is Mason is acting like BB was talking behind his back or something and it has just come to light. No dude, he said it right to your face, why are you acting like you don't know?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes