scout

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
8 characters

that's hilarious....

oh wait, crap

what the hell does that even mean?

Its a jab at people who start another thread on a subject already posted and they do so without adding anything of merit . But, we can keep that quiet if you'd like.

Its a jab at people who start another thread on a subject already posted and they do so without adding anything of merit . But, we can keep that quiet if you'd like.

I find this thread to be extremely humorous.

:)

I'm just replying to say I read this, and had no idea how many posts I had, other than (I think) I'm now a starter or possibly second team getting my first start etc. So I'm replying to read my post count.

1837. Well, 1838 now.

I was actually learning Poser, a 3-D character animating program... and as an experiment I made a great 1 second clip of BB with the Emperor's voice. Unfortunately, I have no idea of how I'd post it here... it's about a 1MB play.

But that's getting off the topic of needing another post, so I do apologize for hijacking the thread.

1839. 1840.

I was actually learning Poser, a 3-D character animating program... and as an experiment I made a great 1 second clip of BB with the Emperor's voice. Unfortunately, I have no idea of how I'd post it here... it's about a 1MB play.

But that's getting off the topic of needing another post, so I do apologize for hijacking the thread.

I don't know how to post sound files either, but that'd be neat to see/hear/whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back