PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Shanny Own Billicek

Status
Not open for further replies.
rockhopper said:
I am a devout Broncos fan who must appologize for the guy who claims to also be a Bronco fan and started this crazy post. I for one have great admiration for Belichick and I would also like to point out that I believe Shanahan has patterned this Broncos team after the Patriots. And why not? Who's the only team that can handle the Colts on a regular basis? They are alarming similar which makes this a very interesting match up. These teams are built around character instead of star power. Plummer has had his best season so far and he was very Brady like in his efficiency. Denvers defense is built on quickness and confussion, also very Patriot like. Look at their runners. Any stars there? How about receivers? Like the Patriots, no real stars there of the likes of Chad "the mouth" Johnson or Marvin Harrison. So, how does Brady throw for over 4,000 yards this season with out those star wide outs? Character, Discipline, focus, and unselfish team spirit. All those things were also evident in Denver this year. Why do you think Shanahan got rid of Portis? Heres why. Because Portis claimed to be world champ and then didn't back it up in the playoffs. that did not fly with Shanahan and I know Belichick wouldn't put up with that either. Am I right? Anyway, if the Patriots win this weekend, I will be pushing for the Pats because they are the closest thing to my team. Also, to my fellow Bronco fans. Can we please cut out the trash talk? We are in for a real battle on Saturday, no doubt about it and we would be foolish to think otherwise.

Until this post, I was concerned there was not a single Bronco fan with brains or sense based on the inane posts we've been getting.

I expect a very tough game hope the Pats can win, but we have never done well in Denver -- even the win 2 years ago had a heavy dose of fortuitous plays against a backup QB. This time, however, we have many new pieces now in place. My biggest concern is that we still do not seem to be able to get a consistent running game going.

I probably speak for a number of Pats fans when I say that if the Broncos win, we'll be pulling for them next week. Some of this is by elimination -- listening to the mouthy Steeler players and fans, or the media's Peyton ball-washing machine is almost too much to bear. I was never a real Bronco fan, but I did pull for them in most of their Super Bowl appearances.

lmao

If your smart, you people will stop now, because I am gonna be cutting and pasting every derelict, foolish, idiotic prediction you are making.

Broncos are gonna run right through that defense!!! I can't wait!!!

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

I am gonna be posting here during the game, slamming your sorry team just like Ekuban here!!!

It must be that thin air up in Denver. Not a Pats fan but even I know Jake the Fake sucks and Shanarat sucks. Oh, and the Donkos suck too.

Patriots 42
Donkos 7

Bronco Freak said:
If your smart, you people will stop now, because I am gonna be cutting and pasting every derelict, foolish, idiotic prediction you are making.

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

I am gonna be posting here during the game, slamming your sorry team just like Ekuban here!!!

Ok ill say it again..Hey Bronco Freak..you are the poster child of why incest should be owtlawed..

Belichik > Shanahan

Brady > Plummer

Vinatieri > Elam

New England 31
Denver 10

Remember this game...A classic example of superior coaching

New England vs Denver

Bronco Freak said:
28919415221.gif

You all keep saying the early season games don't matter. Was it not the Broncos vs the Pats?

Of course it matters. You act like you guys were playing with 9 guys on defense for christ sakes!!!

You can put the Cardiac Kid in there all you want, Mike Anderson will run right over him regardless. Seymour is a stud, no doubt, but we've handled him before and will again.

We are better in all 3 facets of the game folks. :)

And coaching too!!!

I wonder if the loss of your coordinators will effect the team as much as our 2 weeks off, and home field advantage, and better team etc... lol!!

Listen little man, you think it matters?

Ask Rams fans if beating the Pats in the 2001 regular season mattered in SB XXXVI.
Ask Bills fans if beating the Pats 31-0 in the 2003 season opener mattered the next time the Pats played them.
Ask Steelers fans if beating the Pats in the regular season mattered in the AFCC game last year.

Actually, it may matter. Go check out the Pats record in rematch games vs. teams that had beaten them previously in the same year since Belichick became coach of the Pats.

The Broncos are a good team, but I'll take my chances with the winningest coach in post-season history and a QB that has never lost in the post-season any day. Just remember that once the Pats shut down the running game, Plummer will remember who he is and revert back to the mistakes that defined his career.

Oh, and calling Bruschi the cardiac kid...classless...

Bronco Freak said:

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the entertainment, 'tard!

Bronco Freak said:
If your smart...

If you're smart, you know the difference between "your" (possessive pronoun) and "you're" (a contraction for: you are)

and if YOU'RE smart you'll stop posting here to illustrate why YOU'RE so stupid, thereby making all Bronco fans appear to be uneductated, classless morons.

These are the kinds of "cool aide" fans I have to put up with on a regular basis out here in CO. This guy actually thinks he can get an accurate guage of how the game is going to go based on the game the two teams played earlier in the season....this is typical "donkey" fan "cool aide" reasoning. It will certainly be fun to listen to the local "homers" on the radion if we win this weekend. Take care.

well

Bronco Freak said:

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Of course you will be posting here during the game; becuase you obviously won't want to be watching the game.

:trolls:

CPF said:
This guy actually thinks he can get an accurate guage of how the game is going to go based on the game the two teams played earlier in the .

Actually I am using as evidence of how we are going to beat you, again.

It is evidence of our superior team, coaching, and what home field advantage means to us.

2 weeks off, that is gonna help too, especially in the 4th quarter, when your tired squad is gonna be sucking that thin air!!!

You won't stop our running game. Shanny mixes up his playcalling to well to do it. The playaction will destroy you when you put 8 in the box.

I am so fkn hyped up, this is a gonna be epic. The end of an era is coming pats fans. Go watch the DVD from last year, when Andy Reid handed you the Lombardi trophy with his lack of preparation.

Last edited:
Bronco Freak said:
Me no spell checky, but me have degree from university.

Anyway, Brady didn't do much till late in game last time, and he has never been so lucky to go off vs the Broncos.

Tell me, how are the Patsies ancient defense gonna stop our offense, like they did last time... lmao.

Are they gonna dig up Andre Tippett??

Lmao, plus your secondary is garbage!!!

I can't wait, its gonna be a rout!!!!!

From which University do you have a degree? Was it Harvard? No, let me guess. You are so intelligent that you rejected them in favour of some backwater college in Colorado.

gomezcat said:
From which University do you have a degree? Was it Harvard? No, let me guess. You are so intelligent that you rejected them in favour of some backwater college in Colorado.

Who cares, I know football and that is all that matters. I was offered a position to write for PFW when I was in college. I know the game, but as a rabid Bronco fan who sees a clear mismatch I am happy to talk smack to the opposing teams fans.

You what else, I didn't even mention how dominant our defense has been. The only position that the Pats have a msimatch is on first down if they throw to my boy Dan Graham (went to HS with him), and obviously Big Ben. Ben is a ridiculous talent, I like Fauria too for obvious reasons. Anyway, that is your best hope, but we will put our "big nickel" defense in there, and Sam Brandon will be the extra Safety matched up vs them quite often, maybe even on 1st down because honestly, after the 1st quarter we won't have to worry about Dillon or the anemic Patsy running game.

Point is, our LBS are badasses, our Dline has been playing great, and we disguise our blitzes enough to create turnovers.

When the Pats have the ball, advantage Broncos. I don't know why I even thing you'll get 20 points. I need to check myself, we are at home, and we have given up the 3rd least amount of points this season. I should lower it to 17, tops.

BRONCOS RULE...

BLAST HIM AL!!!!
28919415221.gif
28919415221.gif

Bronco Freak said:
You squad barely got over on our 3rd team QB and a scrub DB that blew a safety punt.

Outside of those scrubs playing, WE OWN YOU!!!

Face it, your team is overrated. The competition you faced was weak. And you got ran out of the gym but the Chargers and Chiefs?!?!? That's the sign of a weak team playing in a weaker division. Did I mention we got an extra week to rest? Maybe I forgot to mention how we are gonna run it down your sorry throats? Home field advantage...

Its all over. Nice run Brady, but it all ends Saturday night.

And afterwords, I'll be here to tell you I told you so!!!

p.s. Shanny is the better coach, thats why he always beats billy, and will once again.

The only thing shanny the tranny owns is women's clothing :p

And if shanny was such a great coach, you'd think he'd find a way to beat the colts for once.

Last edited:
Phokus said:
And if shanny was such a great coach, you'd think he'd find a way to beat the colts for once.

C'mon now, we are 0-2 vs them, both times on their track, in the playoffs. Hopefully we see them in Round 2, it'd be a great way to get into the superbowl.

The issue I would like to focus on is the last eight games for Denver. Over that stretch they lost to KC, and barely held on to beat Dallas and Baltimore, beat San Diego once they knocked Brees out in the 2nd quarter and their season was over, I mean come on. It's not exactly quality competition you've been winning against and I wouldn't call those wins decisive either. I think our dominating performances of Tampa and Jax is much more indicative of the quality of play we're capable of and that Denver isn't going to be used to facing.

In fact I'll go further back and highlight that the only quality team they played all year was us and we lost by 8 in a tight game with the previously mentioned injuries. The other "playoff" teams they played were Jax, NYG, and Was. It's been a pretty cupcake schedule for them.

You still at this,your meds must be wearing off.You probably think Plummer is better than Brady too.Lets put this to bed once and for all..

A nationial poll on who is the best

58.1% Bill Belichick (Patriots) -- The defensive mastermind who has led New England to three of the last four Super Bowl titles (XXXVI, XXXVIII, XXXIX), including an upset of a powerful St. Louis team in SB XXXVI. Belichick was also part of a New York Giants victory in SB XXI as an assistant to Bill Parcells.

37.8% Chuck Noll (Steelers) -- Went undefeated in four Super Bowl appearances with the famed ''Steel Curtain'' Steelers of the '70s. Pittsburgh won back-to-back titles in SBs IX-X and XIII-XIV.

36.7% Bill Walsh (49ers) -- The offensive innovator led San Francisco to three Super Bowl titles (XVI, XIX, XXIII) during his tenure and retired on top after the last of those wins.

36.7% Vince Lombardi (Packers) -- Led Green Bay to wins over Kansas City and Oakland, respectively, in the first two Super Bowls. The trophy awarded to the Super Bowl winners now bears Lombardi's name.

23.9% Joe Gibbs (Redskins) -- Won three Super Bowls with three different quarterbacks in Washington. Titles in SBs XVII and XXII came after strike-shortened seasons but a dominating performance in SB XXVI followed a full season.

18.1% Tom Landry (Cowboys) -- Coached Dallas to five Super Bowls, winning two. Landry came out on top in SBs VI and XII, and losses in SBs V, X and XIII came by a combined 11 points with two at the hands of the Steelers.

17.0% Don Shula (Colts/Dolphins) -- The first coach to lead two different teams (Baltimore, Miami) to the Super Bowl, Shula has six appearances to his credit. He coached Baltimore in a loss in SB III before winning back-to-back titles with Miami in SBs VII and VIII. Shula also coached the Dolphins in losses in SBs VI, XVII and XIX.

13.6% Jimmy Johnson (Cowboys) -- Built the powerful Dallas teams of the early '90s and led the Cowboys to back-to-back victories in Super Bowls XXVII and XXVIII.

12.8% Bill Parcells (Giants/Patriots) -- Guided the New York Giants to titles in Super Bowls XXI and XXV, including a big upset of Buffalo in the second of those games. Parcells also coached New England in a Super Bowl XXXI loss to Green Bay.

11.8% Mike Ditka (Bears) -- Won only one Super Bowl during his career but it was perhaps the most dominating win in Super Bowl history. Chicago allowed ony 123 total yards, including just seven on the ground, in a 46-10 thrashing of New England.

9.8% Mike Shanahan (Broncos) -- Led Denver to back-to-back Super Bowl wins, a major upset of Green Bay in SB XXXII followed the next year by a pounding of Atlanta in SB XXXIII.

3.5% Hank Stram (Chiefs) -- His AFL Kansas City Chiefs played in two of the first four Super Bowls (I, IV), with Stram's innovative offensive strategies leading the way to a 23-7 upset of Minnesota in SB IV.

2.7% George Seifert (49ers) -- Took over for Bill Walsh and led San Francisco to a win in Super Bowl XXIV in his first season, then followed with a blowout win over San Diego in SB XXIX.

1.8% Tom Flores (Raiders) -- Led underdog Oakland teams to easy victories in Super Bowls XV and XVIII, and also won SB XI as a Raiders assistant.

Total Votes: 13,587

Link..
http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/sport...9=1&answer58080=1&answer58081=1&answer58082=1

Bronco Freak said:

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

You must be lucky or something. I am truly surprised that your trolling hasn't been dealt with.

BTW, where will you be if your team loses?

Bronco Freak said:
Who cares, I know football and that is all that matters. I was offered a position to write for PFW when I was in college. I know the game, but as a rabid Bronco fan who sees a clear mismatch I am happy to talk smack to the opposing teams fans.

You should care. You haven't shown us that you know football whatsoever. All you have shown is that you're a moron who is trolling and unwilling to talk in terms of reality and not fantasy.

You can claim mismatch all you want, but you are pathetically stupid for relying on the game from week 6 as your basis for your judgement of saying its a mismatch. This is not the same Pats team that played then.

Bronco Freak said:
You what else, I didn't even mention how dominant our defense has been. The only position that the Pats have a msimatch is on first down if they throw to my boy Dan Graham (went to HS with him), and obviously Big Ben. Ben is a ridiculous talent, I like Fauria too for obvious reasons. Anyway, that is your best hope, but we will put our "big nickel" defense in there, and Sam Brandon will be the extra Safety matched up vs them quite often, maybe even on 1st down because honestly, after the 1st quarter we won't have to worry about Dillon or the anemic Patsy running game.

I'm sorry, but none of your D-linemen are as good as Seymour. None. As for you claiming that you won't have to worry about Dillon or the Pats running game, keep thinking that. It will only solidify the opinion that most people have of you. That you are a fool.

Bronco Freak said:
Point is, our LBS are badasses, our Dline has been playing great, and we disguise our blitzes enough to create turnovers.

When the Pats have the ball, advantage Broncos. I don't know why I even thing you'll get 20 points. I need to check myself, we are at home, and we have given up the 3rd least amount of points this season. I should lower it to 17, tops.

Advantage Broncos? Why? Because you (who has proven himself to be a fool) thinks that the Broncos front 7 is something better than good? Patriots handled the Jaguars front 7 and they are better than the Broncos front 7.

You are facing a Pats team that has been dominant in the last 9 weeks.

Bronco Freak said:

Broncos haven't won anything in 10 years. They don't RULE anything.

Bronco Freak said:
C'mon now, we are 0-2 vs them, both times on their track, in the playoffs. Hopefully we see them in Round 2, it'd be a great way to get into the superbowl.

Hey numbnut. This is round 2. Round 1 was last weekend. And you wonder why people don't take you seriously. You can't even count.

DaBruinz said:
Broncos haven't won anything in 10 years. They don't RULE anything.
Nuff said. Well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick