PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Semi OT: Aaron Rodgers Knocked Out of Lions Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cause Rodgers is playing better than almost every single one of those, and has a very deep receiving corp.
Is he really though? I think his play has not been up to the hype.

Is he really though? I think his play has not been up to the hype.
Counting today, the Pack has scored 89 points in 5 1/2 road games, and 31 came vs Minn.
Thats 58 points in the other 4 1/2 vs some good teams and some bad (Atl, Jets, Det, Wash, Chicago)
Dont know how that gets him MVP type status?

Rodgers got the concussion running the ball in the open field. It's his own fault, it was a dumb play. If he suits up next week, then McCarthy is a moron and should probably be fired. When your young franchise QB has had two concussions in this short a time span, you shut him down until you know he's okay.

Completely agree. However, most teams and players will fail to keep a player out of a game if the game is critical and the player can play. This is where the NFL guidelines are needed.

Hey everyone, Packer fan here.

I can tell you a lot about our team, and I had some questions for you guys as well. I don't have 50 posts yet, so I cant start a thread, but if someone else starts a gameday thread, I can share my thoughts.

If not, I'll just share my thoughts here.

Hey everyone, Packer fan here.

I can tell you a lot about our team, and I had some questions for you guys as well. I don't have 50 posts yet, so I cant start a thread, but if someone else starts a gameday thread, I can share my thoughts.

If not, I'll just share my thoughts here.

Chevelle - Check back tomorrow and there will be a Packers/Pats thread up..

Okay, sounds good thanks. Tomorrow is probably better too, i have to study for a test tonight.

See y'all then.

Rodgers wont play..Pats lock up AFC next week

Why would you want him to go? I want a win? I don't care how the patriots do against high rated QBs anymore. They played Rivers, Manning, Rothisburger, and flacco. There's nothing more to prove. This is a superbowl contending team. Its all about homefield now and a Rodgersless GB team helps the patriots reach that homefield goal even more.

Flacco is a high rated QB? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft