PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Semi OT: Aaron Rodgers Knocked Out of Lions Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
well without knowing the tie-breakers over in that inferior conferecne, I do know ATL is the #1 (probably) but N.O. can't get the #2 even though they have only 3 losses. I also am assuming CHI will have 4 losses after today!

That puts GB right in the thick of things with 4 losses.

But in your view, I suppose you are right. Either TB, GB or or the 2nd place East team (NYG/PHI) will get hosed ala the 2008 Pats.

I'm hoping Chicago has 4 losses too ;) But they still own the tie-breaker over GB because of their victory earlier in the season. GB hosts them in the last week though. But they may have to beat the Pats to make that game even matter.

The problem for the Pack is the Saints or Falcons will take one of those wild card spots, so they have to overtake Chicago or New York. They play both though, so they'll have their chances, but no guarantees this pre-season Super Bowl pick makes the play-offs.

Last edited:
I looked up internecine and have to agree with you.

I prescribe:
chill_pill.jpg

Given the pre-game angst here, I think we can safely assume that if the Pats lose, this board will be intolerable.

Last edited:
I love this...and the Raiders are losing now. Love it.

I agree with not wanting Rodgers to play next week. But there's no need to attack a poster like this over it

Well, I attacked 'em, I whapped 'em, and I smacked 'em. How you like them apples? It's an hour to kickoff and my testosterone is flowing. Wadya want? A love tap? lol.

Well, I attacked 'em, I whapped 'em, and I smacked 'em. How you like them apples? It's an hour to kickoff and my testosterone is flowing. Wadya want? A love tap? lol.

LOL.. Just sayin, save it for the Bears!

I am sure Rodgers was looking forward to play Tom, he has publicly said that Brady is the best QB in the league "by far"....

On another note, am sure this takes out another player in the MVP race...

Packers are not going to make the playoffs this year.

I hope Jennings can't play either.

I love this...and the Raiders are losing now. Love it.

The Raiders are losing cause Cable was stupid. Sims-Walker 2nd foot was clearly OOB.... But, I'll take it.

If it's another concussion I doubt he plays again this year.

The Raiders are losing cause Cable was stupid. Sims-Walker 2nd foot was clearly OOB.... But, I'll take it.
That is huge becuz the Raiders will fold the tent when they are out of it. Probably will beat Denver then lose last 2.
7-9 should get us somewhere around 12-16th. If the Broncos can pull off a win, it could be top 10.

Rodgers will play, even if he shouldn't.

Phantom flag vs Jax. Game was over without bad call.

Rodgers will play, even if he shouldn't.

At this point, it's out of his hands. The doctors won't clear him probably for the rest of the year. His career is looking shorter and shorter.

what are you afraid of aaron rodgers? they've beaten rivers, favre, manning, roethlisberger, flacco and sanchez - why not rogers? i for one am CONFIDENT in this pats team - let's just see how the bears game turns out. if we lose that one, then we want as many gimme wins as possible, but a win against chicago likely means a division crown regardless of next week's packers game.

Cause Rodgers is playing better than almost every single one of those, and has a very deep receiving corp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down