Welcome to PatsFans.com

Sean Glennons new book : Tom Brady vs. the NFL: The Case for Football’s Greatest QB

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by thenepatsrule, May 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thenepatsrule

thenepatsrule Rookie

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

From what i hear Revis and Suggs have ordered a dozen of these books personaly signed by Brady himself lol...... all kidding aside seems to be a nice read. :rocker:

[​IMG]
  2. Steve1iron

Steve1iron Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Re: Sean Glennons new book : Tom Brady vs. the NFL: The Case for Football’s Greatest

Gotta love it. Is it October yet?
  3. NSPF

NSPF Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Re: Sean Glennons new book : Tom Brady vs. the NFL: The Case for Football’s Greatest

Waaaaaaaaaaant. As if the football season wasn't enough to look forward to in the Fall...
  4. PatsFanSince74

PatsFanSince74 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +92 / 1 / -1

Can't wait to read it.

Major stocking-stuffer material for the Christmas season!
  5. thenepatsrule

thenepatsrule Rookie

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

We should all pool in money and have a 100 copies of this book shipped to the JESTS............... for a few of them who can actually read......... the rest can just enjoy the pictures
  6. Joker

Joker PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,081 / 15 / -16

who cares about a book written about Brady and the Pats?....

hell no...what I want is MORE posts about contracts and why this contract won't affect that contract and what this contract word means as opposed to that one...and in depth discussion about amortization strategies...after all...I gotta run my post count up...way way way up, if I want to be anywhere near the stratospheric heights of in depth contract discussion...you see, almost all of you so called Pats fans just don't get it...REAL SERIOUS pats fans want to know about contracts, contract language, different slots of money allocation for different types of players and constant speculation about which players will get cut or not offered contracts and which players have contracts that are friendly and which players have to decide whether to sign future contracts or move on for different contracts from other teams who will definitely be offering contracts that are different in language and stipulations than the contracts that the Patriots offer, as a rule, of course taking into account special circumstances that MAY alter the current contract landscape and lead to different contractual terminology.

Oh, don't get me wrong...I'll be buying the book...and I'll be reading it...but for nothing other than superficial pleasure...like a piece of candy...the problem is finding the time to get into the book given the cascades of super important contract issues that all Pats fans should be totally immersed in 99% of the time....[​IMG]
    Last edited: May 15, 2012
  7. Ghost of Ben Dreith

Ghost of Ben Dreith Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Ordered and officially in "can't wait to read it" mode.
  8. JDot

JDot Rookie

Ratings:
    +95 / 8 / -5

#12 Jersey

Thanks for the heads up..
  9. Frezo

Frezo Rookie

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0

#50 Jersey

Never fear Joker. Even though death by Contract Talk is on the rise, we can still create our own destiny by choosing:
    DEATH BY BURGERS AND PIZZA!
    Ahhhh, much better.
  10. Joker

Ratings:
    +1,081 / 15 / -16

and me on a friggin' diet since last August...I walked five freakin' miles today and dropped 3/4's of a pound...I am so sick of wheat bread I wanna nuke Nebraska...no butter, no sugar, no chocolate, no pie, no dyamed life....but I did drop my BP from 140/100 to 105/65 as of Monday...I can see burger and pizza suicide as a viable alternative to this "slow life" diet....
  11. Frezo

Frezo Rookie

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0

#50 Jersey

Andy Reid has burgers and pizza in his contract. He loves contract talk.
  12. Joker

Ratings:
    +1,081 / 15 / -16

yeah...wait'll he contracts myocardial infarction...with a side of gout....
  13. olschool

olschool Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I'm waiting for a nice coffee table book on the history of Brady hairdo's.
  14. DaBronxPats14

DaBronxPats14 Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Thanx for this thread. Just hooked it up on B&N. I believe it was slashed from $14. to $9. pre-order for Oct.1st.
  15. JJDChE

JJDChE Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Don't people usually wait until a player's career is over for stuff like this? Sean is really eager to make a few bucks on the Pat's faithful.
  16. PatsWickedPissah

PatsWickedPissah PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,228 / 15 / -11

Disable Jersey

Can't wait for the forthcoming Mallet GOAT book to follow!
  17. thenepatsrule

thenepatsrule Rookie

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

You are welcome!, this will sure make a nice stocking stuffer
  18. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +154 / 7 / -13

If Brady wins one more SB the conversation is over. He will clearly be the GOAT.
  19. crew1954

crew1954 Rookie

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0

Man you just made me hungry. 2x pepperoni w/anchovy and extra cheese on it's way from Sweet Tomatoes.
  20. JJDChE

JJDChE Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Two more before the conversation becomes about who is second best. Until then there are still guys in the discussion even if Brady has 4 rings.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.