PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Seahawks corner Sherman mocks Brady on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
One game, one pick, bad throw, week six, no postseason, losing season '11, 475 yards total defense, 23 points and should have been more.

There 10 games left. Still plenty of time to go 7-9 again, Richard.

His momma didn't name him Richard for nothing.....certainly appears like a ****

His momma didn't name him Richard for nothing.....certainly appears like a ****

lol, that's my fathers name, "Got any gum on ya ****" is the usual line.

Last edited:
I don't blame Sherman, he most likely learned it from his douche bag rah rah pumped and jacked coach. Carroll is such an ass.

Sent from my LG-P925 using Tapatalk 2

Except that one time he coached us. He did coach us for a year or two didn't he?

I had a lot of respect for Sherman before these comments. I was of the belief that he was a classy guy, maybe because he went to Stanford or something. I guess I was wrong.

Re: Brady on Sherman, tough loss

So nobody's allowed to say ***** to Brady because of his legacy? Sorry, I didn't know that was an unwritten rule.

C'mon dude.

Instead of Sherman + Thomas acting respectful (like they've been there before...), shaking his hand and speaking well in the media, they chose to take the approach of a braggart in a week 6 regular season game where they won by a point. On top of that they called out the "entire 11 players on the Patriot offense" for not being a 'team,' and they continued the crap talk today too.

This isn't rocket science.

Last edited:
Except that one time he coached us. He did coach us for a year or two didn't he?

If you call it coaching back then...

Pete was more like a cheerleader with a headset

If you read between the lines, Brady said Sherman is a good player but he said he has a lot of respect for the Seahawks defense.

Brady often does that. If he respects the player, he'll say he respects the player. If he doesn't, he'll say he respects the team that they play for.

He didn't say he respected Sherman. I doubt he does.

They just stopped a gimmick offense , that must not require any great defense should it :rolleyes:

What goes around, comes around..

In my opinion it was warranted to trash talk a little after the game - it happens all the time!

But to then tweet about it and act like the dogs b0llocks is pathetic.

Brady should tweet back a picture of his middle digit with the 3 rings on it and ask Sherman to come back after he has done something of note.

I don't understand why he's talking so much trash on twitter. It's not like he or Seattle's defense did anything special to stop the O. Brady was just off for two quarters.

Tom's response:

“My dad told me to not worry about the things that I can’t control and I really don’t have feelings either way toward what someone may say or think. Really, what’s important is how I feel.”

Brady has clearly moved on or never cared to begin with, so I wish I would help keep this ghetto project scrub relevant. He's only talking because he knows he doesn't have to deal with Brady until another four years. I guess by then that piece of garbage will be cut or traded from the team.

I have nothing wrong with what was done or said. Brady will just have to swallow it.

Brady's taunted other players mercilessly throughout his career. He's a big boy, and ate humble pie.

Let's hope he tears up the Green Beans.

The only difference (and it's a big one) is that there's a difference between taunting and trashtalking on the field and doing so off the field.

Brady's a competitor who talks trash with the best of them, but he keeps his talk on the field where it belongs. Sherman is an immature and evidently moronic idiot for taking it to Twitter and the media.

Last edited:
I have nothing wrong with what was done or said. Brady will just have to swallow it.

Yep. Trash talking is a part of football. He's just excited they won the game. I'm sure Brady was talking trash as well - everyone does it.

Pretty sure I saw him and Hernandez gesturing towards the crowd after their TD anyway. :bricks:

Yep. Trash talking is a part of football. He's just excited they won the game. I'm sure Brady was talking trash as well - everyone does it.

Pretty sure I saw him and Hernandez gesturing towards the crowd after their TD anyway. :bricks:

Nothing to do with trash talking . Its taking what is happening on the field and just extrapolating it on twitter and media and then trashing the other team as a gimmick offense and how they are a team and he is just a man...all that nonsense. He was on NFL AM too today on nfl network apparently...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST