PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Seahawks corner Sherman mocks Brady on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it people act like they won the SB when they beat the pats in the reg season?

Yesterday was probably the high point in Sherman's career. Today is his day in the sun.

Why is it people act like they won the SB when they beat the pats in the reg season?

because the pats have an elite offense and they're an annual afc east chasmp and often in the superbowl

they're thought of as the best afc team over the past decade

what surprises me is how a team will talk smack about another team

it just diminishes their own accomplishments

if you beat the pats, you should act like it means something, and continue to talk them up, not call them a gimmick offense

because the pats have an elite offense and they're an annual afc east chasmp and often in the superbowl

they're thought of as the best afc team over the past decade

Act professional after a W no matter who you beat. Who cares if they beat the pats..it's week 6

Act professional after a W no matter who you beat. Who cares if they beat the pats..it's week 6

they're young, they're not going to act like they been there before because a win over a team like the pats is a very big deal to an up and coming team

you're right, but that's just the folly of youth , they like to pound their chest

When you lose, say little, when you lose, say less.

The fact that Mr. Sherman felt the need to take this onfield talk public shows that he's but a small fish in a big pond. What say you, Mr. Carroll? Is this a necessary function for your team to succeed? This is a marathon, lest you forget. Let's see if Mr. Sherman can remain successful enough to have the opportunity to face a team like the Pats again. My feeling is, he's got to much brash and cash, to understand how to accept a loss and remain humble, which is what Brady does every time he touches the football. The game is six weeks old. Your on Twitter, YouTube, Tosh10.com, whatever. The best part, the highlights are over for you by Tuesday. Then it's on to the Jets. Once that day comes, your just another guy that felt the need to put his **** on MR. INTERNET again to gain yourself some attention. I wouldn't have known you without you and your Twitter friends, so good for you.

BTW, did you recognize Brady's complete disregard for you when you approached him? I LOVE that look as a Pat's fan. It's looks like he's unhappy with his play. He was ready for next game, are you, Mr. Sherman?

When you lose, say little, when you lose, say less.

The fact that Mr. Sherman felt the need to take this onfield talk public shows that he's but a small fish in a big pond. What say you, Mr. Carroll? Is this a necessary function for your team to succeed? This is a marathon, lest you forget. Let's see if Mr. Sherman can remain successful enough to have the opportunity to face a team like the Pats again. My feeling is, he's got to much brash and cash, to understand how to accept a loss and remain humble, which is what Brady does every time he touches the football. The game is six weeks old. Your on Twitter, YouTube, Tosh10.com, whatever. The best part, the highlights are over for you by Tuesday. Then it's on to the Jets. Once that day comes, your just another guy that felt the need to put his **** on MR. INTERNET again to gain yourself some attention. I wouldn't have known you without you and your Twitter friends, so good for you.

BTW, did you recognize Brady's complete disregard for you when you approached him? I LOVE that look as a Pat's fan. It's looks like he's unhappy with his play. He was ready for next game, are you, Mr. Sherman?

This Sherman dude seems frustrated with life and probably needs some shag time or something. How unprofessional and uncalled for to do what he did to one of the all time greatest QBs ever to play the game. Classless act from a classless team. Hope the Seahwawks lose all their next games and Sherman Klump gets torched on every play.

Um...because it's the Patriots. Take it as a compliment. You take issue with a team (with a history of losing) celebrating a win like that against the best AFC team in the last decade?

Trust me. This is a HUGE win -- probably the biggest Seahawks victory in recent memory next to the wildcard playoff win vs the Saints in 2010.

Um...because it's the Patriots. Take it as a compliment. You take issue with a team (with a history of losing) celebrating a win like that against the best AFC team in the last decade?

Trust me. This is a HUGE win -- probably the biggest Seahawks victory in recent memory next to the wildcard playoff win vs the Saints in 2010.

It's week 6......:bricks:

This Sherman dude seems frustrated with life and probably needs some shag time or something. How unprofessional and uncalled for to do what he did to one of the all time greatest QBs ever to play the game. Classless act from a classless team. Hope the Seahwawks lose all their next games and Sherman Klump gets torched on every play.

So if it was done against Mark Sanchez, it would've been ok? So smack talk on twitter is judged on "professionalism" and "class" based on how many superbowl rings the other guy has? I don't think so.

You know how much trash talk is out on the field every game? And how often do players turn to twitter or reporters to talk about that trash talk? just goes to show how immature that guy is. Leave it on the field. Or you can act all big and tough after a week 6 win

I know right...at least do it like a man and talk **** on a message board :)

Exactly.

No seriously, this guy is acting like an overexcited little *****. They won by one point, it's game six of the regular season, big ******* deal. Today's players do nothing but talk smack - let's not act like Brady is the only one doing it. He should learn to respect the game and the people who have actually accomplished something because he certainly hasn't. Have some professionalism, leave it on the field. He's making himself out to look like a fool with this over the top boasting about a pretty meaningless game.

Last edited:
So if it was done against Mark Sanchez, it would've been ok? So smack talk on twitter is judged on "professionalism" and "class" based on how many superbowl rings the other guy has? I don't think so.

The guy hasn't accomplished anything, they won a regular season game by one point. He needs to settle the **** down.

You know how much trash talk is out on the field every game? And how often do players turn to twitter or reporters to talk about that trash talk? just goes to show how immature that guy is. Leave it on the field. Or you can act all big and tough after a week 6 win

Very immature. He's a 2nd year player, and he's on defense. He also plays for a team that gets disrespected and overlooked all the time. I can't say that I'm surprised. But I still wish he kept his mouth shut. :mad:

"The guy hasn't accomplished anything, they won a regular season game against the best AFC team in the last decade and arguably the best QB of all time by one point."

"The guy hasn't accomplished anything, they won a regular season game against the best AFC team in the last decade and arguably the best QB of all time by one point."

I agree and you are a very respectful poster. Thank you, But this guy is a major @$$hole. What a doo$che to insult my team. I wish him nothing but the worst for an NFL player. And he will be humbled. I dispise him as much as any JET. We shall avenge:D.

Do you really expect him to win pats fans over with petty-post-game-smack talk about things that can't be verified? There's a difference between media jabbing and game time jabbing, the ladder happens on every play of every game all over the field. he sounds like a nut case making it out to be more than it is IMO.

If asked, TB will admit to having heated words on the field and pay high compliments to Sherman and the hawks for a well played game. In the end Sherman just sounds like a douche and I have a hard time rooting for loud mouths douches to succeed.

If the hawks lose in the playoffs he will get a lot of warranted flack and rightly so because he asked for it.

You guys have been great fans on this board I'll say that much and this also doesn't reflect on Carroll. That said GL to you guys just not Sherman.:p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing