PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Scalavino interview with Belichick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ken, it is beating a dead horse no matter how pure the motive. However, I imagine that the day will come when BB 'writes' a book. I expect a very interesting chapter on spygate. My most fervent hope is that he calls out this worm of an Ommissioner for the clown that he is.
I haven't read any books or biographies written by a former NFL coach - out of curiosity, has a retired NFL coach cut of a similar cloth as BB ever written something scathing about the league?

Last edited:
i feet like i just had a religious experience

Last edited:
What might a post-football Belichick tackle? Teaching? Television? Public service? Or something utterly different than anyone could imagine?

football commish perhaps? :D

Before the stupid stealing signals stuff, I always thought that Polian would sabotage the Patriots by getting the League to create a Director of Coaching position to advise and mentor NFL coaches. That would be the ideal job for BB. Fortunately, we look to have a few more years of whistle-on-a-rope-round-the-finger, Air Moses sandals, fashion statement hoodie and everything else we all love about BB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft