PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ryan Hannable Nails it!...Why Butler and Blount should have received Pro-bowl honors

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many of those 15 td's are 1 or 2 yarders? anyways i think its better for us to be disrepected ;)

Butler should of been in. Blount eh whatever him or Murphy is fine.

I kinda like Butler being snubbed in a way, it's just more fuel for that guys fire.

Blount has been fantastic this year, and I don't want to take anything away from him. He deserves to make the Pro Bowl in any normal year. But I don't agree with the article's rationale for giving him the nod over Murray, because Murray's putting up his numbers in an offense whose passing game scares nobody. That more than offsets any advantage the Titans might have in line play, and it makes Murray's job harder than Blount's. Blount has probably had the 'easiest' road to 15 TDs I've ever seen. If Brady was Manning, Blount would have maybe 8, while Brady would have 7 more 1-2 yard TD passes on his way to chasing the all-time TD record.

I 100% that Butler not making it is ridiculous, though.

they stopped voting in patriots because the patriots more often then not are gonna be busy that day

I think Murray is better, he's low key been about as good as Elliot.

The author's reasoning was weak at best. Having a tiebreaker be the record of the team? I hate that. Much better to look at the better yards per carry average.

As far as Butler goes, he didn't make much of a case for Butler clearly deserving the nod. Perhaps? Or perhaps not. Seven interceptions does mean something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents