PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rumor: Pats sign Moss - 5 years, 52 mil. (25 guaranteed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pats sign Moss - 5 yr, 52 mil. (25 guaranteed)

if it cost that much, we were better off spending it elsewhere...

unless the last year or two are "fake" years, with loads of cash being given those two years, or unless the contract is FILLED with escalators, im dissapointed we dished out that much money for ANYONE but brady

Can NO ONE EVER be HAPPY on this board????? Jesus god...now we have to go after these people for the voracity of their reports?

It wasn't protocol. It was honesty. You demonstrated a lack of it. Go on, pretend you don't know what I'm talking about.

Damn dude, relax lol

Can NO ONE EVER be HAPPY on this board????? Jesus god...now we have to go after these people for the voracity of their reports?
Jesus god? Brady is god? Make up your mind!!!! :p

PEOPLE.

This rumor has absolutely no substance to it. The only person who has claimed to hear this is igglesfan of KFFL.

Apparently, it was just stated on WEEI that the deal is done. Sorry, no link.

5 years, 52 million. 25 million guaranteed...

:rocker:

Then vasco85 of this board saw the post on another board in the other topic, then posted here. Then - naturally, it caught on to other boards.

Last edited:

It wasn't protocol. It was honesty. You demonstrated a lack of it. Go on, pretend you don't know what I'm talking about.

Maybe you should go have a drink or something? It's not worth getting as uptight about it as you're getting, my friend.
:)

At first I was like WTF but the more I think about it, it's pretty fair.

The Pats are into Moss for 25 million.
The Jets are into a guard for 21 Million.

If Moss becomes a distraction, they can cut him after the second year and afford to eat the rest. Hopefully, this won't happen but it isn't as bad as I first thought.

Maybe you should go have a drink or something? It's not worth getting as uptight about it as you're getting, my friend.

Sage advice....

This is what it feels like just before cows stampede.

There's something in the air. A poster is gonna go flipping mental any minute.

PEOPLE.

This rumor has absolutely no substance to it. The only person who has claimed to hear this is igglesfan of KFFL.

Then vasco85 of this board saw the post on another board in the other topic, then posted here. Then - naturally, it caught on to other boards.

Boy I hope not. Vicious circle, that is.

We're all forgetting that EEI has the Celtics broadcast right now...there's not even a sportsflash during the games...hasn't been verified either...On another note, my lord, Pony Express, relax, its a patriots message board...the guy made a mistake posting something he thought to be true...it's not a matter of life or death, nor a reason to behead a guy....wow

Man this thread is growing legs like a "Gameday thread." Hopefully we did sign Moss. That is a lot of money, but if he can continue to produce for us like he did this year then he is worth it.

3 hours ago---

If the Pats don't sign Moss, I am going to be pissed. What are we doing? Spend the money.

Moss signs---

WHAT THE F*CK!!! That money is crazy. Screw Moss, I hate him. Why would we ever do that?

This board makes a lot of sense...

Someone needs to lock and delete this thread. This board is above crap like this.

3 hours ago---

If the Pats don't sign Moss, I am going to be pissed. What are we doing? Spend the money.

Moss signs---

WHAT THE F*CK!!! That money is crazy. Screw Moss, I hate him. Why would we ever do that?

This board makes a lot of sense...

LOL for real

Let's hope this is true, wish another source would confirm this!

Patriots | Close to signing Moss to long-term deal?
Sun, 2 Mar 2008 17:21:28 -0800

Albert Breer, of the Dallas Morning News, reports the New England Patriots and unrestricted free-agent WR Randy Moss are close on a multi-year deal to keep him with the Patriots. If the two are able to come to terms, Moss would remain with the team without visiting any other teams.

Someone needs to lock and delete this thread. This board is above crap like this.

No its not

You're wrong. When someone claims to have heard something on WEEI, but didn't actually hear it, that person is being disingenuous. Yes, I have a problem with that. If you don't, that's a you problem.

nah... let's just edit the title with a big OPINION sign or something. it's a better read than half the moss threads today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back