PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rumor: Pats sign Moss - 5 years, 52 mil. (25 guaranteed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rumor Pats sign Moss - 5 yr, 52 mil. (25 guaranteed)

What are you talking about?

A kid on the internet from an Eagles message board is not a reputable source.

Nor was anyone in Philadelphia listening to the WEEI broadcast of the Celtics game by the way.

I thought he meant Shefter saying what he said, then hearing it was done.

Seriously though, does anyone know how to become a mod on here? I asked about becoming a mod when I was running the Official mock draft, but nobody replied to my questions. I even sent messages to other mods and some of the people running this message board, and I never actually heard anything back from them....

Honestly i dont know.

I thought he meant Shefter saying what he said, then hearing it was done.

I did. Schefter and Albert Breer are both reporting it that they are close on a "multi year deal" making him "one of the highest paid WR's"

This deal only makes sense when put in those lines.

FWIW, Jack, I don't think you did anything wrong. Some people here think you need to check with a lawyer before you post anything here. They need to lighten up, IMHO.

Thanks. I certainly won't be making that mistake again.

Seriously though, does anyone know how to become a mod on here? I asked about becoming a mod when I was running the Official mock draft, but nobody replied to my questions. I even sent messages to other mods and some of the people running this message board, and I never actually heard anything back from them....

Mods usually MODERATE, not jump all over people for reporting what they find elsewhere.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?r=2&q=moderate

Last night I saw a thread on another board "Moss to visit Dallas on Tuesday, Per WEEI"

Just for the future, if WEEI is ever the "source" of something - with no actual link or you not hearing it yourself - don't post. (Towards everyone)

PM Ian. ...

i like squirrels.

In my case, I just got a PM from Ian saying, "you are now a mod".:D

If you want to, you can contact Ian. He's the only one who can appoint mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back