PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rookie wrecking ball

I don't know how many of you might remember Vincent Brown when he played here. He was somewhat similar though played linebacker while White is a defensive lineman,

Vincent Brown Signed New England Patriots 20x32.5 Poster (Your Sports  Memorabilia COA) | Pristine Auction
Hell Yes. The Undertaker.

He is about to begin his first season as a head coach at North Carolina AT&T.

His look on Draft night said it all: yall letting me sit here? Ok. Im coming after each and every one of you!

The fact that he's 24 is only a plus: they get an impact of a grown man, well experienced player for the position on a rookie free ride contract from Day1
People were stunned he was Pats consideration in mid 1st round and one of the reasons they felt comfortable trading down with Gonzo on the board. But that is exactly where he should've gone at the latest. Actually id prefer they went for him at the bottom of the first (trading up) to add an extra cheap year bc i doubt Billy (if still running) will pay the contract or the tag.
I think he's going to be so good, that there would be a revolution if Billy (if still around), doesn't keep him. This guy is special, imo.

I think he's going to be so good, that there would be a revolution if Billy (if still around), doesn't keep him. This guy is special, imo.

Well, he didn't keep a single edge/DE he drafted over last 20y (except Wise on a dime) incl Jones and Flowers : )
White would need to scratch LT territory (or at least Warren) to soften the old man : )

He does posses that look though..

Is this what opposing QB’s might envision the night before facing Ja…, I mean Keion?
1692476911957.jpeg

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back