PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Role reversal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only to lose to the Steelers in the playoffs.

Yeah and that's the last lost we've had at home. Good luck beating us at home, you'll need it. But we did start 10-0 the following year and won the whole thing.

When i say the Dome i meant RCA Dome. Dungy knows how to hold him in check. He did it in Tampa also.
Moss never had Tom Brady as his quarterback. It doesn't matter since the Colts won't be able to cover Moss, Stallworth, Welker, Watson, Faulk or Maroney in the passing game. Not one team has so far and the Colts pathetic defense will neither.

Yeah and that's the last lost we've had at home. Good luck beating us at home, you'll need it. But we did start 10-0 the following year and won the whole thing.
Your arguments are simply pathetic and not supported by the facts. I guess your hoping half the defensive starters for the Patriots will out once again for the Colts.

Moss never had Tom Brady as his quarterback. It doesn't matter since the Colts won't be able to cover Moss, Stallworth, Welker, Watson, Faulk or Maroney in the passing game. Not one team has so far and the Colts pathetic defense will neither.

So your argument is based on your team facing JV squads?

Your arguments are simply pathetic and not supported by the facts. I guess your hoping half the defensive starters for the Patriots will out once again for the Colts.

It's not like we haven't gone no huddle and completely destroyed your defense while it was healthy. I can remember moving the ball on your guys in 03' in the Dome and Willie had to fake an injury or we would have won.

We played in the season opener in 04' and moved the ball at will. The only reason we lost was because James fumbled twice at the goal line.

05' we creamed you guys. Brady threw 4 picks in '06. (hey that rhymes) So what are your excuses for us moving the ball then?

The only time you guys can stop us is if your coach makes the field sloppy (at the Razor) other than that we own your defense.

It's not like we haven't gone no huddle and completely destroyed your defense while it was healthy. I can remember moving the ball on your guys in 03' in the Dome and Willie had to fake an injury or we would have won.

We played in the season opener in 04' and moved the ball at will. The only reason we lost was because James fumbled twice at the goal line.

05' we creamed you guys. Brady threw 4 picks in '06. (hey that rhymes) So what are your excuses for us moving the ball then?

The only time you guys can stop us is if your coach makes the field sloppy (at the Razor) other than that we own your defense.
I can also remember the Patriots holding the Colts offense to 14 points and 3 points respectively in the playoffs. As for the sloppy field, it didn't slow down the Patriots rushing attack as evident by rolling up over 200 yards rushing against one of the most overrated defenses in NFL playoff history.

Okay so you guys will score 50, we'll score 51. :D
The Colts could only score 22 points against the Titans this season. Meanwhile the Patriots defense is just as good as the Titans, if not better.

I can also remember the Patriots holding the Colts offense to 14 points and 3 points respectively in the playoffs. As for the sloppy field, it didn't slow down the Patriots rushing attack as evident by rolling up over 200 yards rushing against one of the most overrated defenses in NFL playoff history.

Like I said sloppy field, that's the only way the Pats defense can stop us. BB does that on purpose cause he knows manning will eat his defense alive.

Really they were overrated? Who rated them in the first place. We sucked in '04. As for 03' i don't think anyone said we had a great defense then, the chiefs didn't punt the whole game in the divisional round. good thing our offense didn't punt either. so how were they overrated. Show some facts.

The Colts could only score 22 points against the Titans this season. Meanwhile the Patriots defense is just as good as the Titans, if not better.

Okay, we scored 14 against the boys last year. Then proceeded to score 32 in a half against the Pats. The boys had a better defense than the Pats last year? :confused:

Last edited:
OT: A little history

The Hubert whatever Metrodome.

That would be Hubert H. Humphrey, named after one of the more admirable politicians in modern US history. It's pretty well known that Humphrey was Senator from Minnesota, Vice President under Lyndon Johnson, unsuccessful candidate for President in 1968, and later once again Senator from Minnesota. But he's also one of the key leader who guided the Democratic Party to being pro-civil-rights, in a famous 1948 convention speech that prompted Strom Thurmond to lead a walkout from the convention and party.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hubert_Humphrey
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dixiecrat

ladies ladies, take a breather...just wait until nov 4th...THEN all the colts fans will shut their traps :D

Okay, we scored 14 against the boys last year. Then proceeded to score 32 in a half against the Pats. The boys had a better defense than the Pats last year? :confused:
You are freakin' moron. The Patriots defense THIS year is as good as the Titans defense THIS year. Once again, are you hoping the Patriots lose half their defense to injuries and the flu in the Colts game THIS year, as well? By the way, your reading comprehension is atrocious. Go back to school, you in dire need of re-education.

Okay so you guys will score 50, we'll score 51. :D

Even though I personally think the Pats are more high-powerd then the Colts, right now let's just say this for the sake of argument:

Colts Offense = Patriots Offense

Colts Defense < Patriots Defense

Doesn't that mean that on paper the Pats should at least win by that one point? :D

Even though I personally think the Pats are more high-powerd then the Colts, right now let's just say this for the sake of argument:

Colts Offense = Patriots Offense

Colts Defense < Patriots Defense

Doesn't that mean that on paper the Pats should at least win by that one point? :D

You forgot we have AV. ;)

You are freakin' moron. The Patriots defense THIS year is as good as the Titans defense THIS year. Once again, are you hoping the Patriots lose half their defense to injuries and the flu in the Colts game THIS year, as well? By the way, your reading comprehension is atrocious. Go back to school, you in dire need of re-education.

Maybe you couldn't read. I listed all the times we moved the ball on your sorry defense. Who cares if they're healthy this time we've schooled them before.

The shoe really is on the other foot. The Patriots have the team/QB putting up sick numbers/stats and are the annointed ones. The Colts are the defending Super Bowl champs and are barely getting any love.

Yea a role reversal for sure,except (if I remember right)we won't have a liquored up kicker saying the Colts are ripe for the picking. You going to hear praise (hey their the SB champs,they beaten us the last three meetings,they make our O
look like crap even their D is better)enough to make Manning's
fore head bigger then it already is :D

Your going to get your points will just get more.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe