2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Shoul Roger Goodellbe force to resign

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. I hope that is not your real pic in you avitar. You look like an elf with a crooked spine.

2. Your sig pic is embarrassing.........its saying 'weather we cheat or not, we'll still kick your butt'.

"weather?","its" and "you avitar"?

I suspect that isn't Sey in the avatar, in the same way that I am not a white, furry cat with a lime skin on my head. I wouldn't want to comment on your similarity, or otherwise, to a Muppet.

Anyway, to address His Nutiness's point, I believe that Goodell has acted rashly, rather than dishonestly. Once he gets the sense that this could become too big, he will really, really want to make this go away (as Shmessy said in another thread).

1. I hope that is not your real pic in you avitar. You look like an elf with a crooked spine.

Believe it or not that isn't me. :rolleyes:

zCMsEKkE.jpg

Speaking of avatars...

I wouldn't want to comment on your similarity, or otherwise, to a Muppet.

2. Your sig pic is embarrassing.........its saying 'weather we cheat or not, we'll still kick your butt'.

If you saw the tape on FOX NFL Sunday this egregious "cheating" could be done by anybody in the crowd. As admitted by Adolf Goodell, the taping had no effect on the game. The camera doesn't matter. We're still going to beat Indy even though they cheat by piping in crowd noise and turning up the stadium heat during playoffs games.

"weather?","its" and "you avitar"?

I suspect that isn't Sey in the avatar, in the same way that I am not a white, furry cat with a lime skin on my head. I wouldn't want to comment on your similarity, or otherwise, to a Muppet.

Anyway, to address His Nutiness's point, I believe that Goodell has acted rashly, rather than dishonestly. Once he gets the sense that this could become too big, he will really, really want to make this go away (as Shmessy said in another thread).

If that is the case Cat, why is he asking for all tapes and notes from previous years when his directive was not even in effect.

I'm not one to jump on conspirecy theories, however this was suppose to be over and now it's taking the form of a Special Prosecuter doing a witch hunt.

i changed my vote to yes after hearing that his wife works for Fox News, as does Jay Glazer who ended up with the Jets tape. Talk about pot calling kettle black. Oust him now!! (I only wish this poll had any meaning anywhere).

i changed my vote to yes after hearing that his wife works for Fox News, as does Jay Glazer who ended up with the Jets tape. Talk about pot calling kettle black. Oust him now!! (I only wish this poll had any meaning anywhere).

Actully I plan to forward it to some media outlets and see if they have the guts to pick up on it.

Now, I'm being delerious.

Actully I plan to forward it to some media outlets and see if they have the guts to pick up on it.

Now, I'm being delerious.

I'd be curious to see whether Peter King (whom I've now boycotted, so I can only find out second-hand) or any of the other media losers up on their high horses will report that RG's wife is at Fox News and that may be how Jay Glazer got the tape. I would bet "no."

I vote for neither. I don't think he's handled the case well, however we did break a rule and should have been punished. I think a 1st rounder is a bit harsh, not to mention 3/4 of a million dollars. If it ended there, I would be ok with the whole thing. However, as others have noted, the leaks and the the piling on by his office are excessive. It seems to me that he does play to the fan base and commentators as opposed to whats best for the game. I thnk we're not going to know how he's done as a commissioner for 3 years or so. Just my 2 cents.

So now we know that the tape was leaked by someone competition committee and Roger was "angry" about it.

But, has he ordered an investigation as to who leaked it? Has he said harsh penalties will be levied when he finds out who leaked it? NOPE! He has to go!

Now that the additional info has been sent to the NFL office, Goodell should make a public statement about leaking info and the harse penalties forleaking the info.

However he won't and info will start coming out that willnake it appear that BB has cheated all along. Anyone want to bet that it doesn't happen.

If this was a legal case, he would probably have to excuse himself.

This will be the last time that I bump up this poll. So if you haven't voted, please do.

I then plan to send it to send it to media outlets and the NFL offices. I'm not niave enough to think that they will take it seriously or even look at it. But some might view it and understand our frustration and anger that we Patriots fans have with the way this matter has been handled by the NFL.

Goodell should be given a medal for exposing the Cheatriots and Bellicheat for the classless scum they are.

38-14
crying_baby.gif

As I said before, if you take out the trolls, the usual suspects, then there is a very few who honestly feel that Goodell is an honest broker.

You were busted for being cheaters, because you ARE cheaters. And I'm not a Charger fan, so that doesn't work with me. Nice try, though.

A Troll by any other name.....

Waaaaaaaa.......you cheated.......you got caught...........deal with it.

We are dealing with things happily with 3 SB's last 6 yrs. Now you go deal with that SFB(ask me and I'll tell ya what that means :singing: )

Waaaaaaaa.......you cheated.......you got caught...........deal with it.

I didn't cheat, troll. I don't play NFL football. The team that was found to be in violation of the rules has won 3 Super Bowls this century and is currently the favorite to win again this season. I'm dealing quite fine and, if that pasting of the Chargers is any indication, so are the Patriots.

You, on the other hand, have such a pathetic life that you have to get your jollies by trolling a football website. I'd suggest counseling if I thought you were an adult, but my guess is that you're just some little pissant teenager who never goes outside and lives his life almost solely through the imaginary world of the internet.

Have a great night. Until your mommy makes you go to bed, that is.

Last edited:
You Cheatriots fans are quite funny. My guess is you've been a Cheatriot fan all of 2 or 3 years. Probably jumped on the Bandwagon when they started winning. Who did you root for before that, whoever won the Super Bowl that year?

You are the ******* kid. You support a team that has been caught cheating, and will go down in NFL history as a team of cheaters. The three trophies are forever tainted, as it should be.

What is your Mom cooking for dinner, by the way?

Hmmm.... forever tainted? When did the memo in question come out, junior?

As for my mom, I have no idea, since I'm thousands of miles away from her and haven't felt the need to call and ask her about her meal plan for this week. I'm at a place known as 'work'. You may have heard of it. In fact, you've probably been avoiding it all your pathetic young life.

Hmm, only the Pats huh. So Shawne Merriman didn't get suspended 4 games last season for using roids, or was that "different".

How about the Roided Steelers Dynasty from the 70's and 80's? 5 ex-Steelers players from the Dynasty have admitted to taking steriods, others claim the team "ran on roids". But of course those SB wins aren't tainted.

Or How about when several players of the 2004 Panthers Super Bowl that got implicated in another steroid scandal? Different again, huh?

And lets not forget, Harrison came foward and admitted to using HGH. He wasn't caught, he came forward like a man, he was honest. He made a mistake and owned up too it. Same as BB. He broke a rule, didn't think it was a big deal (I honestly believe him that he was just using it for advanced scouting and NOT for in-game use) but the Goodell told him it was, he listened and is dealing with the punishement.

And the punishment was very severe. $500,000 is a lot of money, and NO team has EVER had their 1st round pick taken away. It is most teams most valuable asset. People are insane.

Teams will do anything to gain an edge. Players take steroids, coaches try to get any info they can on their opponents, be it stealing signals, stealing playbooks, getting info from previous players, stealing laptops, etc. Almost every coach has done it. Coaches/owners find any way to gain so much as an inch. Indy pumps more crowd noise into the PA when the opposing teams offense is on the field, they were accused of purposely turning off the AC during the AFC Championship game last year, etc etc. It has been going on since the day the NFL was founded, and will continue to go on.

We are human, therefore football will always be open to the faults of human beings. Nothing is ever going to be perfect. The sooner you get over it, the better you'll be.

And one thing I just don't get is the media's connection with the Pats getting punished and the need for the Pats to no longer win. It's like they think that the Pats punishment should be to never win another game. As irrational as they come.

What are the results when you take out the trolls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft