PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rick Ankiel Linked to HGH. ESPN Report.

Troy Glaus now too....although it looks like Glaus is much worse.

who is next...how long do you think before we here the names of Clemens or AROD linked. I say no one is safe

who is next...how long do you think before we here the names of Clemens or AROD linked. I say no one is safe

well canseco says he's got dirt on arod in his next book due out anytime.....so we'll see

well canseco says he's got dirt on arod in his next book due out anytime.....so we'll see

I'm just curious why we all think he's always telling the truth. He seems to bad mouth everyone he can think of. Sure he's nailed a couple names but to me he's just this waaaaaaaaaaay past his prime player looking for attention. Now don't go to this whiny "You don't think steroids/HGH are wrong?!? Go to hell, get banned and apologize to your mother!!!" because I don't condone any form of cheating. I'm just saying Conseco isn't exactly the brightest of people... so that raises my question again, why do we trust him?

PS: mtbykr I'm not saying you are one of these people, I just brought it up to make a point.

I'm just curious why we all think he's always telling the truth. He seems to bad mouth everyone he can think of. Sure he's nailed a couple names but to me he's just this waaaaaaaaaaay past his prime player looking for attention. Now don't go to this whiny "You don't think steroids/HGH are wrong?!? Go to hell, get banned and apologize to your mother!!!" because I don't condone any form of cheating. I'm just saying Conseco isn't exactly the brightest of people... so that raises my question again, why do we trust him?

PS: mtbykr I'm not saying you are one of these people, I just brought it up to make a point.

he may not be the brightest...but he is smart enough to capitalize on this whole this. By him telling the truth and naming names, he is making millions. He may be going about underhandedly a is a slime ball, but he knows the truth and is the only one telling it.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back