PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Goodell Watch: Looney Tunes sends another "memo"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just another reason Goodell needs to go..NO UNDERTANFING about the game..go work for a prune company and push that you clown...

Goodell should change his first name from Roger

to Napoleon.

A memo to stop complaining about training camp roster limits?

A memo to stop complaining about training camp roster limits?

OK, I've been on the fence, but it's now official: he's drunk on power. There's no way you can argue that the league's image is going to be tarnished by internal debate about friggin' training camp roster limits. That's absolutely preposterous.
Hey, he can't have coaches implying that all is not perfect in the NFL. The next thing he ought to address are those rogue coaches cho come right out and say that some of the 80 are a long shot to make the club. WHAT!?! Excuse me? Effective immediately, coaches will stop implying that all the players are good enough, or the training camp rosters will be 53 men from now on!!!!!!!

I'm asking out of ignorance here but since the owners elect then appoint the commish, shouldn't he be somewhat more 'receptive' to the concerns of league GMs regarding roster size? Or is this something that the owners themselves agreed upon. If the latter, it is rightfully his job to tell the GMs to 'stop the whining' as much as I can't stand the guy. Can anybody here educate me on the facts?

I'm asking out of ignorance here but since the owners elect then appoint the commish, shouldn't he be somewhat more 'receptive' to the concerns of league GMs regarding roster size? Or is this something that the owners themselves agreed upon. If the latter, it is rightfully his job to tell the GMs to 'stop the whining' as much as I can't stand the guy. Can anybody here educate me on the facts?

Owners agreed upon it - saves some $. The GMs and coaches hate it.

Goddell wants the teams to shut up because roster limit is going to come up in the upcoming CBA negotiation and he needs at least the appearance of unity on holding the line so if they give it up it is a concession they can trade for something they want.

Just another reason Goodell needs to go..NO UNDERTANFING about the game..go work for a prune company and push that you clown...

That's right! Next game I attend, I'm bringing a huge "NO UNDERTANFING!!!" sign to protest Goodell's idiocy. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back