PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rex Ryan's Team This Morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
LL10xiH.gif

They just can't help themselves

Same team he had on Saturday...only a little bit more enlightened.

"On Sunday, they looked like a bully who takes one shot in the kisser and goes crying home to mother." :D

http://buckyandsully.buffalonews.com/2015/09/20/pats-have-the-answer-for-bills-big-talkers/

“I’m embarrassed,” said defensive tackle Kyle Williams. “There’s a difference between coming out fired up and ready to play, and coming out and being totally without poise, without focus, doing a lot of stupid, idiotic stuff.
“That plays right into their hands. It looks bad for us, bad for our fans. It’s inexcusable and it’s terrible.”

I have to hand it to Rex. Unlike many other teams we play, he gives no excuses for his losses. He takes ownership and doesn't point fingers. He talks a lot of trash before the game but he eats crow unlike the rest of the league. He gives credit where credit is due and doesn't just cry like a little baby about those cheatriots and how they would have beat us except [insert made up crap here].

Cheers, Rex. You are a stand up guy.

I have to hand it to Rex. Unlike many other teams we play, he gives no excuses for his losses. He takes ownership and doesn't point fingers. He talks a lot of trash before the game but he eats crow unlike the rest of the league. He gives credit where credit is due and doesn't just cry like a little baby about those cheatriots and how they would have beat us except [insert made up crap here].

Cheers, Rex. You are a stand up guy.

Yup.

Definitely not a gutless Mike Tomlin.

None of those Buffalo blitzes worked yesterday:

“I’m embarrassed,” said defensive tackle Kyle Williams. “There’s a difference between coming out fired up and ready to play, and coming out and being totally without poise, without focus, doing a lot of stupid, idiotic stuff.
“That plays right into their hands. It looks bad for us, bad for our fans. It’s inexcusable and it’s terrible.”

Fine that he recognizes that but, under Rex, they'll come right back the next time and do it again. There's never any learning.

Skip Bayless and Stephen A. Smith last week - - LOL!

I kept seeing those statistics last week. While the math puts Rex ahead of the *average* of other coaches, it is an average and one might assume that about half the other coaches were also 'above average' against TB12. The real story here is that TB12 wins 80% of his games. With or without the stats, Skip Bayless is a moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back