PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Revis: Brady is a relentless trash-talker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best hockey player of all time - Bobby Orr

Grew up in Portsmouth and my father was a huge Bruin/Orr fan. Cuisak and Pierson on WSBK-38. He was unreal. Then "The Movie Loft" with Dana Hersey immediately following. After that of course the National Anthem followed by:

tv static.jpg

I have my doubts that Tom is a trash talker. Definitely not in the same sentence as Bird who learned from older black kids when playing ball in his youth. If Tom talked trash in games, we would have threads on it every week. Jordon was hyped...........you know he could really jump! Russell jumped his height (6'9", an NCAA record).

Just add it to the list of other things at which the man excels.

Really? I didn't know that, at least on a widespread level, anyway. That's interesting, but not surprising. Bird was another who played with a definite chip on his shoulder, and for good reason.

http://www.viralhoops.com/larry-bird-trash-talk/

Bird was almost as good at talking trash as he was at playing basketball, dude's a legend. It's part of why I like him so much. I enjoy players that are confident enough in themselves to talk tons of **** then go back it up; it only really bugs me when they also somehow manage to be thin-skinned sore losers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes