PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reports: Brady wants entire suspension removed, and is seeking to be fully exonerated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats how I am seeing it unfold.

The arbitration hearing will last about 4 minutes.

Commissioner: I'm here to listen to additional information regarding this case.
NFLPA and Brady's attorneys: There is no additional information. Actually, there is no information of significance at all. Everything relevant has been made available to you through our direct and public responses, and the national media. There's nothing new to say.
Commissioner: I can only change the suspension if there is new information.
NFLPA and Brady's attorneys: There is no additional information.
Commissioner: This hearing is adjourned.

As far as the science goes the Wells report is an outlier, AEI, Headsmart Labs, Drew Fersten, wells context, all reach the same conclusion from the same data.

So glad Brady is going to compete as he always does.

Commissioner: I'm here to listen to additional information regarding this case.
NFLPA and Brady's attorneys: There is no additional information. Actually, there is no information of significance at all. Everything relevant has been made available to you through our direct and public responses, and the national media. There's nothing new to say.
Commissioner: I can only change the suspension if there is new information.
NFLPA and Brady's attorneys: There is no additional information.
Commissioner: This hearing is adjourned.

It would be worth the 4 game suspension if it played out that way and Brady stood up and said, "Here's some new information... DEEZ NUTS!" while grabbing his crotch towards Goodell

Not really... but a man can dream can't he?

Last edited:
I started to think that after all the deflategate noise died down Tom might just say w/e and accept the penalty or try to just get it reduced. Then I remembered who TB is. "Never let someone else do your job." No way in hell at this point in his career was he going to let Jimmy G run his team for any amount of time much less a quarter of the season. I think he cares more about this than what the public thinks of him.

Tom Brady gets pissed off if he's not winning at ping pong, and is known to make everything a competition. Do people really expect that kind of competitor to meekly abide by Goodell's ruling?

I sure don't.

just no news here. ESPN just trying to revive the news before the appeal for clicks. Typical of them to talk about NFLPA's letter and then make assumptions about what brady wants to do behind the name of 'source close to...'

So we can still count on Brady to go the distance. Not at all surprising, wish Kraft had half the balls and integrity that he does.

Last edited:
Tom Brady gets pissed off if he's not winning at ping pong, and is known to make everything a competition. Do people really expect that kind of competitor to meekly abide by Goodell's ruling?

I sure don't.

Don't forget beer-chugging.

I sure don't.
Yep and we aren't talking about ping-pong here.

At stake is his legacy, his standing as an ambassador of the game, his personal brand and 4 game checks worth $1.8m.

This is going the distance.

Kraft should have linked all the penalties, saying that the team did nothing wrong and no penalty is warranted or justified by the Wells report.

I found the part about what Kraft thinks to be somewhat interesting. I don't trust Kraft but the feel of that comment is that Kraft thinks Brady will win the appeal with Goodell. Meaning no courts.

If Kraft thinks Brady will win the appeal then Kraft thinks Kraft would have won the appeal that he chose not to make.

God, I hope this is true.

I found the part about what Kraft thinks to be somewhat interesting. I don't trust Kraft but the feel of that comment is that Kraft thinks Brady will win the appeal with Goodell. Meaning no courts.

Why do you trust the reporter's statement on what Kraft is thinking?
Is it a quote? No.
Does he said Kraft told him thusly, paraphrased? No.

Is it a quote? No.

I think Kraft WANTS Brady to win in the appeal, because if it goes to court Kraft will be on the other side fighting against Brady. The fair-weather fans who have already forgotten about last month back-stabbing may not forgive him for showing his allegiance that way.

Please be true, don't settle for anything. Hopefully Roger is dumb enough not to backtrack and it goes to court. How can court say it's bs and Roger still keeps the picks?

Is it a quote? No.
I meant to edited my post to say I don't trust Kraft or sports reporters but I got a call.

Please be true, don't settle for anything. Hopefully Roger is dumb enough not to backtrack and it goes to court. How can court say it's bs and Roger still keeps the picks?

Attachments

• integrity.jpg
    integrity.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 10

Roger will drop it to one and try and get Brady to take it for the team. I want this to go to court as I think exposing this is more important.

Wonder who the leak is for this. NFL or Brady's camp. somehow, I figure it would be the NFL, but can't see a reason for it....other than continued stupidity.

Go Brady. I'll take zero games, public apology, and Goodie's balls in a jar (you know, if he has any).

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes