PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Report:Brady not happy, feels underpaid in NE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sivy

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
:singing:

Some "reporter" may actually run with that after his contract renegotiation joke

Some "reporter" may actually run with that after his contract renegotiation joke

I'm surprised it's not breaking news on ESPN this morning

Florio is writting it for PFT as we speak

If he acts up too much BB can just IR him for his shoulder injury so he better watch it.

I bey Skip Bayless pulls this one.

"And now that the sun is setting and this is LaGarrett Blount's team, suddenly his bargaining power may not be what it once was..."

"And now that the sun is setting and this is LaGarrett Blount's team, suddenly his bargaining power may not be what it once was..."

After all the public niceties re: BB, it will soon be revealed he hates his overbearing, dictatorial coach, just like the rest of the Pats and this Spikes episode was the final straw. He realizes he is playing the Dennis Quaid character in Any Given Sunday, and Blount or the Hammer is playing the Jamie Foxx role. Time to go.:)

Mortensen reporting all evidence leading to a Brady holdout before next week according to sauces.

Update - It was apparently a salsa verde/pico de gallo combination that was the sauce in question. Mortensen regurgitated yet another story from shaky reportage.

Earlier this morning on WEEI's NFL Sunday Show, some nitwit texted asking if the emergence of the running game had rendered Brady irrelevant. I sh## you not.

cant blame Brady... flacco & cutler = 120M? :eek:

Earlier this morning on WEEI's NFL Sunday Show, some nitwit texted asking if the emergence of the running game had rendered Brady irrelevant. I sh## you not.

That's an idiot alright. The main reason we can run and do what we do with this crew is because defenses are scared of what number 12 can do with the ball. They have to respect our passing game at all times. We could run 70 runs a game, every single game of the season, and defenses would still be primarily concerned with Tom Brady.

There is nothing Bill and Tom would love more than to have some defense or coach forget about Tom and start thinking he's irrelevant. Especially now.

I'm all on the bandwagon for this is Blount's team.:D

;)

That's an idiot alright. The main reason we can run and do what we do with this crew is because defenses are scared of what number 12 can do with the ball. They have to respect our passing game at all times. We could run 70 runs a game, every single game of the season, and defenses would still be primarily concerned with Tom Brady.

There is nothing Bill and Tom would love more than to have some defense or coach forget about Tom and start thinking he's irrelevant. Especially now.

I'm all on the bandwagon for this is Blount's team.:D

;)

1st and 10 at NE 12 T.Brady pass deep right to D.Amendola to IND 35 for 53 yards (D.Butler).

:D

This is an example of why i can't listen to those shows any longer. The nit wits that call in.

This reminded me of something i saw the other day. I was going through the channels and i hit CSN, I stopped for a second to see what they were talking about. All of a sudden who pops up but that asshat John Tomassee. He opens his mouth and says 'real hard core football writers like Ron Borges say' at that point i moved on. John Tomasse and Ron Borges :eek::mad::mad::mad:

After all the public niceties re: BB, it will soon be revealed he hates his overbearing, dictatorial coach, just like the rest of the Pats and this Spikes episode was the final straw. He realizes he is playing the Dennis Quaid character in Any Given Sunday, and Blount or the Hammer is playing the Jamie Foxx role. Time to go.:)

"The natural landing pad is closeby in New York, where for some time a serviceable veteran arm -- even Brady's in his decline -- has been needed for some time..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back