PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Remember when we used to own the Colts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Remember when we used to own the Colts ...

Just pointing out the benefit of homefield, not complaining about the scheduling formula, Mr. Dumas. Shouldn't you be out celebrating with your friends at Sonic and tipping cows?
Tipping cows?? LoL Thats just puts the icing on the cake for showing your mentality.

Tipping cows?? LoL Thats just puts the icing on the cake for showing your mentality.

did u really register here just to rub it in?

You think the role reversal may have something to do with the NFL' s scheduling formula??? Let's see, we used to beat them, now we don't....we used to play them at home every year, now we always play in Indy. Guys, the homefield means one or two favorable calls per game, and an enhanced pass rush - that's enough to tip the balance to the home team when the teams are evenly matched. Some years there's such a gap in talent that it doesn't matter, like when they came in to Foxboro and destroyed us in the Earthwind Moreland period, or in 2007. But generally, the home field is the deciding factor in these games. I think we can beat them in the playoffs, but to be honest, I'd rather see SD take care of them again.

Pats are 1-5 in the last 6 games. The only win came in Indy. 2 of the losses came in Foxboro (the last two times they played there). I don't see much HFA there. I'd say the recent losses have more to do with choking than anything else.

I will not trust a 100 point lead with 12 seconds left against the Indianapolis Peytons.

Here's a little formula. You might find classy Colts fans registering before the game, but you won't find classy Colts fans registering to post on this side of the game.

Here's a little formula. You might find classy Colts fans registering before the game, but you won't find classy Colts fans registering to post on this side of the game.

I find the Colts fans are OK in general. They don't spout nearly as much crap as other opponents' fans do. They are pretty nice at colts.com too.

I just came over to congratulate you on a tough ass game that we didn't really deserve to win. And you gotta say Im unclassy??

I just came over to congratulate you on a tough ass game that we didn't really deserve to win. And you gotta say Im unclassy??

if that's true I apologize I only read 1 post and it looked as if u were rubbing it in.

the post u qouted was going along with what i said

if that's true I apologize I only read 1 post and it looked as if u were rubbing it in.

the post u qouted was going along with what i said
Its all good!! This was our regular season Super Bowl. You guys have to win your division so we can play again next year.

Its all good!! This was our regular season Super Bowl. You guys have to win your division so we can play again next year.

I got a feeling we will see each other in the playoffs. To get to the Super Bowl this year, the road will go through Indy.

Maybe if you knew something about the NFL scheduling you would understand that homr games are determined by last years records. Go read up before you gripe about something you have no clue about. Good game PATS fans you should have beat us but we'll take it!!!!!!!!

That's not true. I believe this was a 6 year schedule with 3 games in Foxboro, 3 in Indy.

Look at the DL the Pats had tonight...I dont think you can expect them to get after Manning, and if you blitz Manning eats you alive. I thought the defense played well for the most part.

Pretty much. It's the only way to play him. If your 4 man rush can get at him you have a good chance. Otherwise blitzing just isn't going to work. He reads it too well.

What is worse is that the Colts aren't even beating the Patriots. The Patriots are beating themselves.

06 AFC Champ - Pats blow a 21-3 lead at the half

08 - Cassell misses wide open Gaffney. David Thomas personal foul with the 3 or 4 minutes to go on Peyton's game winning drive.

09 - Pats blow a 17 pt lead in the 4th. Terrible time management and coaching decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
Back