PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Remember This??? [Dolphin Tapes 2006]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Remember This???

I was just about to comment on that. Sounds like a double standard to me. The Dolphins were accused of buying tapes which the league ruled that there's nothing wrong with that and then the Pats are accused of videotaping the Jets on Sunday. Both are pretty shady but I'm sure every team does it. What I'm most worried about is how it could distract the team with a huge rematch against the Chargers. Couldn't come at a better time.

"That's Football". "This is Cheating". I guess.

Bastards.

Man.

I love Clayton's cheery face in the corner...Signal stealing is part of the game! Yipppeeee!!!

And now it's like everyone is acting like we invented the concept.

Evidently I could have a media credential, tape the game from the sideline and then BB could buy the tape from me and none of this would be happening.

I will contact BB about this immediately to offer my services.

Maybe we should all forward this story to the Commissioner's office as a reminder. No joke.

There are so many people who want a piece of the Pats. Between the media, former players of other teams who feel their legacy is at stake, coaches, GMs...It is like a swarm of locus around this topic.

if anyone has a media connection or contact plase forward this to the or any league official.
We don't want this getting in the hands of Fisher or any of the others.
The Patriots and Bill have been through enough shiznit lately.

Maybe we should all forward this story to the Commissioner's office as a reminder. No joke.

I'll send it along to Goodell's office. What's the email address? What gets me is the double standard and bias towards the Pats. Not cool. On that note I support Coach Belichick 100% and the players, too. BB, Scott Pioli and Mr. Kraft have brought us out of the darkness. We need to stand together and support them.

How do we e-mail this link to Roger Goodell and Jeff !@#@! Fisher?

Evidently I could have a media credential, tape the game from the sideline and then BB could buy the tape from me and none of this would be happening.

I will contact BB about this immediately to offer my services.

BB has already hired someone for that. He's on top of it.

ohhh yea, so that's the reason behind us doing this. Hell if other teams can gain advantage into our signs, signals, audibles then we should be able to as well right? Oh wait no, we can't. Damn double standards!

I dont understand half of what is going on right now with everything. Theres so many conflicting reports and so many double standards that i just have no clue whats going on.

I wonder how you, and others here, would react if it were another team that had been accused of this. It will be interesting to find out the whole story. Until then I will withold comment.

pao

What the dolphins were accused of is just as bad if not worse... Dont have to wonder, we've already reacted last year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes