PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reece

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost makes too much sense not to happen. A lot of us here have wanted him here for years now, seems like exactly the kind of player that would excel in New England. Plus he's versatile enough that I don't think adding him would necessarily require showing Develin the door.

EDIT: Just saw that Harbor was cut. I'd bet that Reece is getting his spot.

Last edited:
Almost makes too much sense not to happen. A lot of us here have wanted him here for years now, seems like exactly the kind of player that would excel in New England. Plus he's versatile enough that I don't think adding him would necessarily require showing Develin the door.

It makes way too much sense.

Marcel Reece = Keith Byers

Would be an excellent signing. Can back up Develin and Blount... The Harbor cut makes sense if they're signing Reece to replace him.

I'm lost. Does this just say he is following the Patriots on Twitter, or is there something saying he is coming here?

It says he followed them, but Tom Curran just tweeted to not be surprised if he's added now.

Would be an excellent signing. Can back up Develin and Blount... The Harbor cut makes sense if they're signing Reece to replace him.

It makes excellent sense.

He backs up Blount, Develin, TE3 and the mystical H-back position. Plus he is ST guy.

I'm lost. Does this just say he is following the Patriots on Twitter, or is there something saying he is coming here?

It indicates that he just started following the Pats on twitter. So no, nothing concrete and should definitely await confirmation, but I would consider it a meaningful sign.

Reece The Man In the Suit!
Definitely a person of interest!

Ross, would you consider Reece more of a hybrid H-back or a fullback?

Ross, would you consider Reece more of a hybrid H-back or a fullback?
A little more towards H-back than fullback but he can do tons of stuff... could potentially IR Bolden if they think they can count on Reece to be a quality STer and depth RB.

I was hoping for more than a "he followed the Patriots on Twitter" but hey, if others want to imply this is more meaningful than a man simply hitting a button on his phone then..

HELL YA BABY!!

(but please sign)

This move is not about Develin.
He did get fewest snaps yesterday bu it was due to game plan. Reece is complemetary in so many situations and it was said before that this exact exchange - Reece for Harbor - can happen.

It makes excellent sense.

He backs up Blount, Develin, TE3 and the mystical H-back position. Plus he is ST guy.

To Deus' point, does he play the same ST position as Bolden? Possible he's filling in for him, too, if Bolden is expected to miss significant time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News