PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reece

Status
Not open for further replies.
"And now ever since Belichick started that dual fullback offense that won them those Super Bowls we've seen a lot of dual fullback formations Al."

"That's right Chris, goes back to that 59-0 AFC title game where Develin and Reece scored 4 touchdowns a piece vs Denver."

So, uhh...

Where is this guy?

How about Baby Gronk? He could fill the same role. Plus I think the Pat's should get Bennett's brother so he doesn't feel slighted by the baby Gronk signing:D.

As previously mentioned, I think Reece would be here by now if it were any other year.

As previously mentioned, I think Reece would be here by now if it were any other year.

Yep. We seem to have a particularly stacked roster this year in terms of depth. No obvious players you'd release to bring someone like Reece in.

The only place where I see almost too much depth is at WR with (currently) Dola and Mitchell almost getting no snaps at all as a consequence of the 2 TE offense. But then again, a) injuries happen and b) we can at any point spread teams out with 5 pretty good WRs.

Unfortunate situation..

Nothing about our offensive depth is "an unfortunate situation".

The team has players that are happy with.

2 QB
4 WR
2 TE
1 WR/ST
4 RB (Lewis to replace Foster)
1 FB
8 OL (Jackson to be added when ready, or replacing Karras; Vollmer may or may not be added).
=====
We don't seem to have proven depth at TE, even though we have two bodies: Derby and Scruggs.

Perhaps, Belichick would jump at someone who MIGHT be helpful as a backup or 3rd blocking TE. OH, he's already done that in signing Scruggs.

Yep. We seem to have a particularly stacked roster this year in terms of depth. No obvious players you'd release to bring someone like Reece in.

The only place where I see almost too much depth is at WR with (currently) Dola and Mitchell almost getting no snaps at all as a consequence of the 2 TE offense. But then again, a) injuries happen and b) we can at any point spread teams out with 5 pretty good WRs.

Unfortunate situation..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back