PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Red Sox vs Angels Series Thread

Can the administration go on the warpath to get a little younger now please?

the redsox team that showed up vs the angles was not the good team we are use to seeing it just suck maybe this year we can add a bat and get a better PEN that doesnt blow leads in the PLAYOFFS

No ... not that ... just saw no life in this team. I kept checking this series thread and could not believe how few posted to it. I think there was more fans like me who sensed it also.

Kind of sucks because i believe we had a good pitching staff - starters and relievers. But it was old fashioned station to station baseball except for Jacoby. Fine if you're hitting the home runs but - well no need going there.

This is Theo's problem going forward ... I have the Celtics and Bruins to pass my time now.:D

Icy, the Yankees dialed it down, as did the angels, near the end of the season, once their position was clinched. Resting guys had nothing to do with it.

Well, here's to being an Angels fan for the next week or so.

Are they still doing that rally monkey thing from 2002?

Icy, the Yankees dialed it down, as did the angels, near the end of the season, once their position was clinched. Resting guys had nothing to do with it.

dialing it down when you're playing well is fine. But the Sox were clearly not playing well down the stretch ... I think dialing it down made it worse.

dialing it down when you're playing well is fine. But the Sox were clearly not playing well down the stretch ... I think dialing it down made it worse.
now your rambling.:rolleyes:

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back