PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Red Sox vs Angels Series Thread

Fran-coma strikes again.

That's because you are a young punk who shoots his mouth off more than he takes time to learn anything..

Chowds was a term populary used by Jim Rome and it was born out of the Packers Cheeseheads / Patriots Chowderheads era. Many old timers know about Chowds but you just exposed yourself as being young and naive. Milk and cookies time for you kid.
lmao so im right you are from newyork? you watch jim rome and im the stupid one? lol its maxi pad time for you. nobody from boston refers to other people from boston as chowds you clown.

Last edited:
Well .. it's the 3rd inning and we have yet to score a run in this series
... hmmm ... just like our losing streak near seasons end.

Where's Kevin Millar ... where's the

Millar_and_JD.jpg
the sox won there last four games:rolleyes: let me guess those dont count.

Last edited:
Well we are down 0-2 ... very feeble so far. Time to sit Ortiz down for the series ... he adds nothing. I would rather have Varitech behind the plate (inspiration perhaps???), Youk at 3rd, martinez at first and Lowell as the DH instead of Ortiz. Not blaming Ortiz ... just think Francona needs to shake the team up a bit.

That's because you are a young punk who shoots his mouth off more than he takes time to learn anything..

Chowds was a term populary used by Jim Rome and it was born out of the Packers Cheeseheads / Patriots Chowderheads era. Many old timers know about Chowds but you just exposed yourself as being young and naive. Milk and cookies time for you kid.

That bandwagon had something like 11 people on it and lasted for maybe 3 days. Btw an 'old timer' such as yourself should know the Sox have been in deeper holes than this to the Angels and got out.

Well, that sucked.

papsmear sucks large donkey balls. f him.

Last edited:
:mad: I think everyone will agree Papelbon blew it for us. :mad:

Oh it was no problem that the team turned down the dial the last few weeks ... no problem at all ... those that said that need to rethink things a bit.

Yup ... saw this coming ... rest your own friggin azz next time Francona.

They had a stretch of 25 games in 25 days to end the season. Its stupid not to think about rest with that to deal with.

Our pitching simply wasn't up to the task. Its not about something the Sox did wrong, the Angels just out executed them. It was due. Really, the only thing I'm offended by is Vlad's weak little hit being the deciding blow. I hate those sorts of hits because they come even though the Pitcher won the battle.

blah blah blah.:rolleyes: beyond stupid.

Yeah ... 3 and out ... how's your baseball knowledge doing?

I predicted this weeks ago ... you did not ... that's how you're doing.

Yeah ... 3 and out ... how's your baseball knowledge doing?

I predicted this weeks ago ... you did not ... that's how you're doing.
ya your a genius. you hang your hat on a prediction that had a 50 percent chance of being right. any ten year old can make predictions and get them right sometimes lmao.

Last edited:
ya your a genius. you hang your hat on a prediction that had a 50 percent chance of being right. any ten year old can make predictions and get them right sometimes lmao.

Yeah ... and you're behind that so how are you doing?

lol your a regular nostradamus:D .

No ... not that ... just saw no life in this team. I kept checking this series thread and could not believe how few posted to it. I think there was more fans like me who sensed it also.

Kind of sucks because i believe we had a good pitching staff - starters and relievers. But it was old fashioned station to station baseball except for Jacoby. Fine if you're hitting the home runs but - well no need going there.

This is Theo's problem going forward ... I have the Celtics and Bruins to pass my time now.:D

Last edited:
No ... not that ... just saw no life in this team. I kept checking this series thread and could not believe how few posted to it. I think there was more fans like me who sensed it also.

Kind of sucks because i believe we had a good pitching staff - starters and relievers. But it was old fashioned station to station baseball except for Jacoby. Fine if you're hitting the home runs but - well no need going there.

This is Theo's problem going forward ... I have the Celtics and Bruins to pass my time now.:D
if francona played his starters the last two weeks and one of them got hurt you would be calling for his head. it was the right move to sit some of the guys after they clinched and it is still the right move now. they lost because the angels pitched and hit better than the sox not because of what happened the last two weeks of the year.

From Minny I'm sorry to see the Red Sox out.... looks like us Twins will be joining you soon. :(

Edit: Welp.... Twins have now officially joined the Red Sox in being eliminated from the playoffs. :(

Last edited:

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back