PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Red Sox vs Angels Series Thread

IcyPatriot

Wall of Fame
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Go Sox ... Don Orsillo and Buck Martinez doing the game on TBS.

Top of the 6, 3-0 and Youk leaves the 2 best pitches to crush you'd ever see and swings at the 2 worst pitches Lackey throws him for a foul and a force out.

I could have smashed him if I was there.

Top of the 6, 3-0 and Youk leaves the 2 best pitches to crush you'd ever see and swings at the 2 worst pitches Lackey throws him for a foul and a force out.

My remote didn't survive :mad:

The Sox bats are flat ... just like the last few weeks of the season that people say did not matter. Lousy time to be in a slump ... oh well ... Go Sox.

Last edited:
The Sox bats are flat ... just like the last few weeks of the season that people say did not matter. Lousy time to be in a slump ... oh well ... Go Sox.
lol i knew you would come back with that lame sh!t. the last two weeks didnt mean anything . get over it :rolleyes:

They made that horse faced, piano toothed, looks like he's constantly smelling sh!t ballbag look like Cy Young tonight.

Beckett had better have his head and his ***** wired together tonight or they are screwed.................

86 against the angels down three to one and won the series. 99 in a best of five to the indians down 2 to 0 and won the series. 03 down 2 to 0 to the As and won the series. 04 enough said. 07 down 3 to 1 to the indians and won the series. its not over till you lose three games not 2.

sox won there last four games of the season lol what are you talking about?. those games mattered as much as the series with the blue jays. ZERO

The 4th pitch in that at-bat was Ball 4.

This is the real side unnoticed side effect of bad umpiring: it makes hitters/pitchers frustrated, and guys start swinging at crap not because they don't know whether or not its over the plate, but because they don't know what the up will call it.

lol i knew you would come back with that lame sh!t. the last two weeks didnt mean anything . get over it :rolleyes:

Yeah okay ... I can just see Bill Belichick letting his team celebrate the playoffs when they were losing left and right. Tough to ramp it up when you've been ramped down for 3 weeks. I can see ramping it down for a few games but we were ramped down for 3 weeks. We'll see, hope I'm wrong and they can pick it up ... I just don't feel it this time.

Yeah okay ... I can just see Bill Belichick letting his team celebrate the playoffs when they were losing left and right. Tough to ramp it up when you've been ramped down for 3 weeks. I can see ramping it down for a few games but we were ramped down for 3 weeks. We'll see, hope I'm wrong and they can pick it up ... I just don't feel it this time.
apples and oranges. win or lose it has nothing to do with the last two weeks of the regular season. many examples have already been given to back that up.

Last edited:
Too many punch and judy hitters on this team. That would be not bad except we have a bunch of cows running the bases. This will be 3 and out for the chowds.

im from the boston area and ive never heard that stupid term. you must be from that sh!t hole ny.

That's because you are a young punk who shoots his mouth off more than he takes time to learn anything..

Chowds was a term populary used by Jim Rome and it was born out of the Packers Cheeseheads / Patriots Chowderheads era. Many old timers know about Chowds but you just exposed yourself as being young and naive. Milk and cookies time for you kid.

apples and oranges. win or lose it has nothing to do with the last two weeks of the regular season. many examples have already been given to back that up.

Well .. it's the 3rd inning and we have yet to score a run in this series
... hmmm ... just like our losing streak near seasons end.

Where's Kevin Millar ... where's the

Millar_and_JD.jpg

Last edited:
Well Jacoby must have read my post and did some Jack .. he just tripled.:D

Why can't anyone on this team friggin hit? You're telling me Lackey and Weaver are this good?!! BS. 3 and out for these losers.

Why can't anyone on this team friggin hit? You're telling me Lackey and Weaver are this good?!! BS. 3 and out for these losers.

Oh it was no problem that the team turned down the dial the last few weeks ... no problem at all ... those that said that need to rethink things a bit.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back