PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reasons to hate LdT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow sounds like you just described a horrible human being. I'm sure he setup his own website. Right?
There's a big difference between celebrating after a play and getting the whole team together to mock the other team after a game. The Patriots had every right to do it, as well as LT had everyright to be pissed.
As far as LT and Phil go, they seem to have a pretty good relationship. Everyone makes a big deal because LT walked away as soon as Phil sat down next to him. What people don't realize is that Dielman had just ripped an incredibly ripe fart, and LT had to get the heck outa there.

Really? The whole team did it? That's news to me.

What about a LB getting a whole group of people together to chant "Tom Brady sucks" the night before the game. There's a reason why the Pats acted that way against the Chargers and have never acted that way before and probably never will again. It's the biggest flip job I've ever seen to say that now all of a sudden it's acceptable to talk endless sh!t leading up to and throughout a game against a team that never said anything about the Chargers and have accomplished way more and then it's unacceptable when that team beats you and makes you eat crow by throwing it back in your face.

"Well done is better than well said." The Pats earn the right to talk their sh!t after the game. The Chargers mouths write checks their ***es can't cash and then cry like babies when they have to eat their words. That is just pathetic.

Wow sounds like you just described a horrible human being. I'm sure he setup his own website. Right?
There's a big difference between celebrating after a play and getting the whole team together to mock the other team after a game. The Patriots had every right to do it, as well as LT had everyright to be pissed.
As far as LT and Phil go, they seem to have a pretty good relationship. Everyone makes a big deal because LT walked away as soon as Phil sat down next to him. What people don't realize is that Dielman had just ripped an incredibly ripe fart, and LT had to get the heck outa there.

I gave you some of the reasons. If you want to justify them to yourself and others, that's fine. But for many of us, those are legitimate reasons to question how classy LdT really is.

Again, I had nothing but admiration for LdT 2 years ago. The reason I have a different opinion now is solely because of LdT - what he has said and what he has done. Evidently many other non-Pat fans agree with my point of view concerning the Chargers as a team (and probably LdT as a person) since, at another message board, there is general support (for the first time this year!) from fans of other teams for the Patriots to beat the Chargers. And it's not that they've all become Patriot fans either. :eek:

ESPN just reported that LT likes to punch premature babies and makes fun of handicap old ladies. He's the devil i just know it. Although he does have a Turkey drive every year that feeds over 5000 families and he and his wife stay there the whole day and give them out. Very much respected by nfl "Players". The guys has never had one bad run with any form of the law be it police or the NFL. He received his first personal foul penalty this year for god's sake. Maybe he does not like to loose and needs to work on that but thats what all great players do. He is 27 years old he is not perfect but when your considered one of the best of all time and are in records with only 1 or 2 players ahead of you all time. I know you guys will never admit it but I remember Brady getting flack for not shaking hands after they loose or bath mouthing the Dolphins as a team after they shut you guys down. Remember that? No u dont, I dont think you will recall that.

ESPN just reported that LT likes to punch premature babies and makes fun of handicap old ladies. He's the devil i just know it. Although he does have a Turkey drive every year that feeds over 5000 families and he and his wife stay there the whole day and give them out. Very much respected by nfl "Players". The guys has never had one bad run with any form of the law be it police or the NFL. He received his first personal foul penalty this year for god's sake. Maybe he does not like to loose and needs to work on that but thats what all great players do. He is 27 years old he is not perfect but when your considered one of the best of all time and are in records with only 1 or 2 players ahead of you all time. I know you guys will never admit it but I remember Brady getting flack for not shaking hands after they loose or bath mouthing the Dolphins as a team after they shut you guys down. Remember that? No u dont, I dont think you will recall that.

This is pretty coherent.:blahblah:

You wouldn't know a classy broad if she took a dump on your head.:eek:

Sorry had to say it(Five stars to the person who can give me the movie)

The Golden Compass

Yup he did, and it looked bad on Bradys part. Really bad. But he didnt go out and call the Dolphins names and blast the head coach.

Besides its LOSE and BAD not loose and bath.

Okay. I'll try it.

"I'm classy."

Well see you have to try that line on some fairly braindead people for it to work... try it on some Chargers fans next time. I think you'll be pleased with the results! :D

Gotta love all these "I hate (fill in the blank with Chargers player)" threads. Quite amusing.

Interesting that fans of a team so good find the time to hate instead of just enjoying their team.

Last edited:
8. He is a hypocrite

He said all those negative things about BB, then he supposedly made up with him at the Pro Bowl, and then he jumped on BB during spy-gate.

He didn't just say the thing about cheating/trying, he said "with that coach, I'm not surprised". Hate BB if you want, but don't change your stance every time the wind blows.

He is a whining classless wonder, and though he is banged up now, he will live to whine another day.

there is no question ldt is a talented player...

but whats bad about ldt is that he already set himself at a very high standard for being a great role model and all ('im a classy person')... the problem is he cant live to such high standards ie. backhanded jokes ('you aint cheating...'), instigates drama between qb, confident/arrogant comments (9 of 10 times, chargers win) among others....

ldt is one of the best players in the nfl... he is the face of the team... he will always be on the spotlight , whenever his team plays, he should be careful on what he say or do... with ldt sitting on his high horse and pointing fingers at everybody (belichick), he should live by his standards first before telling what others should do...

thats why people hate ldt...

My bad, it was a mini dance party

Very mini. Hobbs, Colvin, and a bench player. And maybe another bench warmer. Four guys at most. That's it. And it's not like you're talking about Brady or Bruschi here--- Hobbs and Colvin are not the "face" of the team.

Colvin and Hobbs... never noticed that...

Okay anyway: the whole class thing is just an annoyance at this point. It's become another commodity, and one that we pretty much started, to boot.

Not that the Pats ever held themselves out as "classy," but all through the earlier part of this decade, the media were falling all over themselves about how classy we were.

Then they wised up and realized we're "smart," which is probably more to the point.

But what's this gaping chasm of intellect, beyond film breakdown and Xs and Os? It's realizing that there's a game played on a field with a ball, and you prepare for it, and that's it. The team just stays aloof from the morality play. This season that's helped more than ever before.

So, you guys argue whether Lady Tom is classy enough, I don't care. Now, were I arranging a poetry reading for a garden party, the fact that he's well dressed, well spoken, and apparently a gentle spirit off the field would fit the bill quite well.

I feel pretty much the same about coach's wardrobes, while we're on the subject. I know this Browns fan who adopted the Colts on the basis of hating Bill Belichick... "He's a slob, he's a cheat, do you even see what he wears? He's arrogant, and what's with the sleeves cut off? I wouldn't be caught dead in that...God I hate Belichick." Etc.

Seems like 2/3 of everthing this fan said was about wardrobe.

So this fan adopted the Colts, told me how classy Dungy is, and pretty much just repeated the same song while he was colluding with the Titans to keep the Browns at home.

Excuse me? Does anybody follow football anymore, or just the soap opera bullsh**?

Class is great. Poise is great. Grace under pressure is great. But the actual show is the goddam game. I don't want to hear about how someone should win because of the amount of fun he has, how classy he is, or his thoroughly religious upbringing and lifestyle.

PFnV

Somebody should bring a box of tampons to throw at him when he starts taking a hissy fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back