PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reasons to hate LdT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never heard the term "Classy" used as much as I have this week. Give me a break. It's a football game. Everyone knows LT is a great guy. He wasn't yelling at PR last weekend. I saw him make a facial expression like "aw man, now you're not coming back either". Any human being/competitor would be pissed at losing at home while the other team does some dance on his field. He apologized about it later.

BTW, never once did he say he didn't want to go back in last week because it might hurt is career. Discuss the game, but don't make up ridiculous rumors.

see sig VV

#1 Reason to Hate LT - he's going to make your defense look like swiss cheese as he puts up 28 points on the Pats. Yeah, I could see why that would pizz you off. :D

there is no question ldt is a talented player...

but whats bad about ldt is that he already set himself at a very high standard for being a great role model and all ('im a classy person')... the problem is he cant live to such high standards ie. backhanded jokes ('you aint cheating...'), instigates drama between qb, confident/arrogant comments (9 of 10 times, chargers win) among others....

ldt is one of the best players in the nfl... he is the face of the team... he will always be on the spotlight , whenever his team plays, he should be careful on what he say or do... with ldt sitting on his high horse and pointing fingers at everybody (belichick), he should live by his standards first before telling what others should do...

thats why people hate ldt...
this i agree with, i dislike the calling out of people who had nothing to do with the taunting , and i dislike the attitude he often has on the sideline, and some of the stuff he feels the need to say in the press

the only excuse i can make for his sideline attitude this season is the passing of his dad before the season began, but that happened after his attack on belichick , so i don't know, maybe it was just such a crushing defeat to him despite the great game he played, that it changed him.

there is no question ldt is a talented player...

but whats bad about ldt is that he already set himself at a very high standard for being a great role model and all ('im a classy person')... the problem is he cant live to such high standards ie. backhanded jokes ('you aint cheating...'), instigates drama between qb, confident/arrogant comments (9 of 10 times, chargers win) among others....

ldt is one of the best players in the nfl... he is the face of the team... he will always be on the spotlight , whenever his team plays, he should be careful on what he say or do... with ldt sitting on his high horse and pointing fingers at everybody (belichick), he should live by his standards first before telling what others should do...

thats why people hate ldt...
this i agree with, i dislike the calling out of people who had nothing to do with the taunting , and i dislike the attitude he often has on the sideline, and some of the stuff he feels the need to say in the press

the only excuse i can make for his sideline attitude this season is the passing of his dad before the season began, but that happened after his attack on belichick , so i don't know, maybe it was just such a crushing defeat to him despite the great game he played, that it changed him.

While he was going for the rushing TD record, Madden was gushing and saying there's not a classier or nicer player in the NFL. I don't know how he knew that.

Tomlinson told Madden he was a classy guy. Everyone knows he's a classy guy.

Somebody should bring a box of tampons to throw at him when he starts taking a hissy fit.

I'll do it. Now who wants to give me a ticket to our next game against them so I can pull it off?

Totally agree with this! LdT has shown his colors! He is a self agrandizing sanctimonious all about him self guy. MCL or not get out there. I tore my ACL in High School and played in our City Championship. And this was in 1990 when a freakin brace looked like popsicle sticks and gauze. I went in for my team, and the only thing I was gonna earn was a FUZZY Yellow Letter for my Jacket! What a bad team mate. Off the field I have heard that LdT is quite a giving dude and a good citizen. Maybe he should apply that to his career. At least thats how I see it. Maybe he will come to his senses while watching the Superbowl at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes