PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reasons to hate LdT

Status
Not open for further replies.

everlong

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
1. Saw an interview with him where he said "We didn't respect the Patriots when we played them before." So you didn't respect a 3 time SB champion when you had done **** as a team?

2. On EEI this morning they said he was quoted as saying he didn't re-enter the game vs Indy because he was worried about his career long term. So you're in the playoffs and all you're worried about is your longevity? There's guys who would hack off a thumb if it meant going back in to a playoff game.

3. You've just admitted you were worried about your career yet in the same game you are seen yelling at your QB because he's not going back in the game for the same reason as you. WTF?

4. Crying because some of their dances are mocked.

5. Questioning other teams class and proclaiming "I'm a very classy individual."

6. Pouting on the sidelines for 3.75 quarters and yelling at or ignoring teammates because he's having a bad game then being everyone's best friend when he finally scores.

I'm sorry but this guy is a gutless punk who's not the least bit classy. And he's not a good teammate. His sideline antics in both the Titans and Colts games are repulsive and then to find out he didn't want to go back in and yet was yelling at Rivers really shows what type of teammate this punk is.

Couldn't agree more. This idiot has a serious attitude problem.

2. On EEI this morning they said he was quoted as saying he didn't re-enter the game vs Indy because he was worried about his career long term.

On a business level, I don't blame the guy. Football is a business, and he could have decreased his earning potential by going back out on the field.

As a teammate and a competitor, that's too bad.

Helluva player, but...THE BIGGEST FRAUD IN THE NFL.

Hey if LdT says he is "classy" well who are we to argue!:rolleyes:

Lets see what kind of class is displayed around 6pm-ish Sunday night.

I still don't get how he ever acquired the classy reputation. He's never shown any class, so I guess all you have to do is say that you're classy and it sticks.

I still don't get how he ever acquired the classy reputation. He's never shown any class, so I guess all you have to do is say that you're classy and it sticks.

Okay. I'll try it.

"I'm classy."

While he was going for the rushing TD record, Madden was gushing and saying there's not a classier or nicer player in the NFL. I don't know how he knew that.

Hey if LdT says he is "classy" well who are we to argue!:rolleyes:

Lets see what kind of class is displayed around 6pm-ish Sunday night.

An interesting question is if the Chargers did win, would they dance on Elvis at midfield?

My bet is they would.

Too bad we'll never find out!

Last edited:
7. I took him first in my fantasy draft and he killed my team.

His attitude has changed so drastically that hes become horrible person to listen to.

Ever since losing last year hes just been one angry guy.

An interesting question is if the Chargers did win, would they dance on Elvis at midfield?

My bet is they would.

Too bad we'll never find out!

If they did they wouldn't just to spite everyone. Then we'd have Charger fans going on about how classy their team is for not dancing on their logo and more accusations of Classless Pats.

The only claim he had to being "classy" is that he didn't do any dances after TD's and handed the ball to the ref. Now he does this silly teapot move after each TD. The guy pouts like there is no tomorrow. Watching him after Week 2 was priceless.

I've never heard the term "Classy" used as much as I have this week. Give me a break. It's a football game. Everyone knows LT is a great guy. He wasn't yelling at PR last weekend. I saw him make a facial expression like "aw man, now you're not coming back either". Any human being/competitor would be pissed at losing at home while the other team does some dance on his field. He apologized about it later.

BTW, never once did he say he didn't want to go back in last week because it might hurt is career. Discuss the game, but don't make up ridiculous rumors.

I've never heard the term "Classy" used as much as I have this week. Give me a break. It's a football game. Everyone knows LT is a great guy. He wasn't yelling at PR last weekend. I saw him make a facial expression like "aw man, now you're not coming back either". Any human being/competitor would be pissed at losing at home while the other team does some dance on his field. He apologized about it later.

He apologized? I don't think so. He stood by his remarks again and again.

You must be kidding me about the "aw man". He looked generally disgusted with Rivers and put his pout face on and turned away from Rivers b!tching the entire time.

He apologized? I don't think so. He stood by his remarks again and again.

You must be kidding me about the "aw man". He looked generally disgusted with Rivers and put his pout face on and turned away from Rivers b!tching the entire time.

He apologized to Bill at the pro-bowl. Get your facts straight budzer. *****ing the entire time? What? Make yourself believe whatever you want.

Jesus! What kind of league were you in? He was leading rusher, and scorer among all RB's.

Just a yahoo league with family. I had first pick and took LT. I actually ended up with the second highest points, but only went just over 50% wins and didn't make the playoffs. It was more of a scheduling thing when it came to head to head games, but I like blaming LT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots