PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Real Football Network

Status
Not open for further replies.

patsfan13

Hall of Fame Poster
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
With the amount of garbage lightweight coverage (looking at you BSPN),,it is nice to have good football analysis.

Pat Kirwan has a website that is new realfootballnetwork.com very good info there. You might want to check it out.

https://realfootballnetwork.com/team/new-england-patriots/

They have his book on how to watch football which has a nice endorsement from BB.

I have no financial interest :D

• Agree
Reactions: PP2
Patsfan13!

This is fantastic!!

Thanks

Pat is one of the few media guys BB is fond of Kiewan was with the Jets when BB. When Kirwan goes to TC each year he gets great info from BB by asking good questions that BB will talk about.

i am happy to see him with his own website.

OK. I've just spent about an hour on this site. It just keeps getting better.

Thanks again.

Sat bump,

Very good site for football fans worth a book mark.

I just ordered the book last night.

OK 1 more bump. If you want a good look at today's game a great place to go the anti ESPN.

His book is great, I have the first edition didn't realize he had a new edition out! Looks cool he has a DVD where he does x's and o's on video. Ordering it now. Thanks for the heads up.

Frankly I found some of the book confusing the first time around, looking forward to reading it again now that I've learned so much from posters here.

Note at amazon it's a lot cheaper than at his web site...esp if you have amazon prime.

Last edited:
I have the first edition also. A few years ago I traveled a lot for work, his XM radio show w Miller was great listening.

LOVE this site. It's like target, once I go in I can't leave and i'm leaving with stuff I love.
Looks like they'll be highlighting the Pats this week on a post called advance scouting library.
Must see for all Pat fans...can't get enough.

last night they showed brady's passing map: https://realfootballnetwork.com/5730/week-5-review/

Tonights post isn't up yet tho....excited to see what the week entails... glad to see fellow site fans out there too!

Have his book.. easily one of the best there is on football. He has a very comprehensive way of looking at the game.

I had the DVD in my laptop but it disappeared. Found out my 8 year old son borrowed it. :D

"Dad this is cool!" He says.

He says this about the pats offense: "operating a very basic passing game that features a lot of short passes and bubble screens, but very few actual plays."

Is this really true? If so, why is it so hard for some guys to pick up?

He says this about the pats offense: "operating a very basic passing game that features a lot of short passes and bubble screens, but very few actual plays."

Is this really true? If so, why is it so hard for some guys to pick up?

Because of the number of options for each play and each receiver, each receiver can play a different position depending on the personnel grouping, this involves both pre and post snap reads by all the skill players. Smart receivers excel the low football iq ones fail.

Randy Moss vs Ocho for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft