PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ready for 7-9?

Status
Not open for further replies.

czech54

Banned
Reaction score
That's about all Bill Belichick is good for without Brady. At least people can stop thinking that he is some sort of coaching genius. A loss to Miami? At Home? Didn't Miami struggle to win A game last year? This is not good.

That's about all Bill Belichick is good for without Brady. At least people can stop thinking that he is some sort of coaching genius. A loss to Miami? At Home? Didn't Miami struggle to win A game last year? This is not good.
And neither is a dumb post like that...the trolls come out and maybe it's time they go back whence they came..

Did you become a fan last year? (Most) teams lose games - most teams don't go on 21+ game regular season winning streaks. Who was our last loss to? We've gone to/won the Super Bowl starting 0-2 and 1-3. Why was everyone so excited after 2-0, and now suddenly the sky is falling at 2-1? We're ahead of Indy and SD. Grow up and grow a pair, and get off the bandwagon.

Did you become a fan last year? (Most) teams lose games - most teams don't go on 21+ game regular season winning streaks. Who was our last loss to? We've gone to/won the Super Bowl starting 0-2 and 1-3. Why was everyone so excited after 2-0, and now suddenly the sky is falling at 2-1? We're ahead of Indy and SD. Grow up and grow a pair, and get off the bandwagon.

Ya that 21 win streak was with Brady as our QB.

Field goals will win nothing in this league.

The bye week is coming at a good time, IMO. I'll be interested to see what the future holds with the Patriots offense. Belichick is a damn good coach and I expect a lot to change week 5.

So what do you attribute to the 21-0 thrashing from Miami when Brady qb'd?

Congrats, you've started the dumbest thread today. And considering the other threads that have been started, that is an amazing accomplishment.

without brady, maybe we are 8-8 or 9-7. To be honest, with Brady i didn't think we would be more than 12-4 with a decent chance at 11-5.

Our D still needs work and they need to come together.. a couple of rooks and new starters. Hopefully they do get better but they were steam rolled in the preseason on D as well.

Last edited:
*sigh*

/thread

I'll just answer the question that the OP posed and ignore his idiotic comments.

"No."

Funny, his IP Address ends with "buffalo.res" and he's been predicting the Bills to take the AFC East ever since he joined here 13 days ago.

Bye, bye troll.

Last edited:
:rolleyes:

" Death and destruction dog thee at the heels;
Thy mother's name is ominous to children." - Richard III

I'll just answer the question that the OP posed and ignore his idiotic comments.

"No."

Funny, his IP Address ends with "buffalo.res" and he's been predicting the Bills to take the AFC East ever since he joined here 13 days ago.

Bye, bye troll.

A little less of them and Ian could cancel the expensive server...just sayin... It's not just the stealth trolls it's a whole class of bandwaggon resident trolls.

Even "if" this "person" is correct and the team finishes 7-9, we will still be here and we shall overcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes