PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ravens Fans: Will You Stick Around If Your Team Loses Sunday?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Stay?

• Yes I will stay.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This forum sucks. I'm outta here on Sunday, win or lose.

You must enjoy the difficult-to-navigate mess that is crows24by7. Purple on purple? Illegible. :D

So you're gonna disappear like Ray Lewis' blood-stained white suit? :)

That's givin' him both barrells.
There never was a white suit. just your imagination, witnesses. LOL

Attachments

• rimshot.jpg
    rimshot.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 88
BTW - my previous post does not apply to everyone I've came across here. There are some cool people here. If you're one of them, ignore my post. :)

Personally, I and many others would have absolutley no problem with you and the other BAL fans if you simply acted respectful and backed up some of your weird preconceptions with actual facts.

The over and over again whining about our "lack of wins vs playoff teams" is totally irrelevant and you know that. It's a different week every game. We could just as easily point out that our losses were by 3, 4, and 8--to the defending AFC Champs at their house, in a last minute loss to a NFC Conference opponent, and an OT loss by a FG (to a lousy team in BUF, who was 5-1 at the time).

Oh, by the way---this yr's NYG team has a total of ONE victory vs a team with a winning record, and that was us, in a last second 24-20 victory...but you don't hear anyone bringing that up.

On the other hand, you guys have set a new bar on losing to crappy teams, but there's no reason for me to keep harping on that, b/c it's totally irrelevant. If BAL plays their "A" game on Sunday, they will win...that's a fact. Everything else is irrelevant.

Your horrible misconception about Brady getting roughing the passer calls just proved to be the icing on the cake, as I posted a link showing that he's actually the 30th ranked QB (behind anyone you can think of worth a damn)..

We have no problem with posters from other teams, just the ones who are annoyingly incorrect, and will not admit that.

As a Pats fan, I give your team props on many levels, and at least am willing to talk some respectful football with you.

Last edited:
They all leave...every time.

Except Pherein, but he's cool.

I don't mind dudes that come here to dish it out, as long as they can take some return fire in stride. Of course, intelligent discussion is better, but if you come to a football board to be intellectually stimulated, I'm not sure what to say. I come here for fun.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back