PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rats lose again - Karma Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
We NEED them and the Fish to win 3/4 games or they will be picking
#1 and #2 next year

What poetic justice if all AFC East teams pick in the top 5 (with our SF pick)

what's the record for disparity within a division? Have we already broken it?
I don't know but the Bills, Fins and Dolphins have 2 wins among them, and they are the result of the Bills-Jets and Dolphins-Jets game, so there HAD to be two wins. If it wasn't for these teams playing each other, the Bills-Jets-Phins would have ZERO wins.

Absolutely amazing.

I think that first sentence is correct. I left the rest in because I knew it felt good to type, and I don't want to distract from the main thrust of your stuff.

Looking at Eric Mangini (and, by the way, the "Mangenius" stuff didn't just become stoopid this season) on the sidelines during the game, watching him react to team adversity, he struck me a immature. I thought the same thing when I heard his very first press conference - a cliche festival - but, after a handful of games, I figured I had made an unfair assessment. Now, I'm not so sure. He looked immature, and there's no positive way to spin that, because if that's MY impression, then the team must sense it also. Some of the post-game comments, openly questioning play calling, prove the point.

I'm willing to watch the team perform poorly, as long as I see heart in their play. But I'm thinking that this coach is suddenly wondering who he can call for help, and finding his speed-dial relatively empty. He needs to grow up. On his own. Pretty quickly.

That's a pretty fair assessment, Jack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back